Online Registration for IGNOU 2019 B.Ed Admission Closes on This Date
Published on : 16th November 2018
Interested applicants apply for the academic programme on or before 18th November 2018.
16th November 2018: Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the closing date of the online registration process for IGNOU B.Ed admission 2019. Interested applicants can apply for the academic programme on or before 18th November 2018. Earlier, the last date for the registration process was 15th November 2018. The registration link will remain active till 11:59 PM on 18th November 2018. The official notification reads;
“Last Date for Applying Online for B.Ed. Entrance (jan-2019) is extended upto 18 November 2018 (Sunday).”
Unlike other IGNOU courses where candidates do not need appearing in the entrance test, students will undergo an entrance examination for admission to the particular course. Before completing the registration process, applicants must meet the eligibility and check other details.
How to Complete IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2019 Registration -
The registration process will be conducted online, at the official website of IGNOU (www.ignou.ac.in). Take a look at the following steps to apply for the programme –
- Visit the authorised web portal of India Gandhi National Open University
- ‘Register Yourself’ for the programme by clicking on the button that appears on the login area
- After registration, click on the ‘Login’ button
- Fill each and every section carefully
- Pay the application fee through online by using the debit card, credit card, net banking, etc.
- The application process for the concerned programme will successfully be completed after the payment
- Candidates will be sent SMS and email confirming the completion of the application
Take a printout of the same for future reference if you wish.
IGNOU B.Ed 2019 Course Fee
Candidates who wish to enrol for the B.Ed programme need to pay an amount of ₹ 50,000/- for the entire course.
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2019 Eligibility
- Must have 50% marks in either Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences/ Humanity/ Commerce/ Sciences
- Must have 55% marks in Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology