RITES 2021 Recruitment Vacancies
A total of 146 vacancies are announced for the 2021 recruitment. Check out the details of vacancies here -
Selection Process for RITES 2021 Recruitment
Students will be selected on the basis of the following features of the examination:
- Applicants must have appeared for the GATE Entrance Test.
- Those students who qualify for the GATE Exam and obtain Normalized Marks out of 100 are eligible to appear for the next stage.
- The scores of GATE will be valid only if the participant obtains more than or equal marks to the Qualifying Marks as fixed for the GATE paper.
- After this, shortlisted students will have to appear for the category-wise Personal Interview Round. In this round, students are required to submit all the important documents as mentioned in the call letter.
- Apprentices who qualify for both the rounds will go for a Medical Examination Test which will be conducted under the direction of RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness.
- The final merit list shall be prepared as per the following weightage of marks distribution:
- GATE Marks (Out of 100) - 75%
- Interview - 25%
- Candidates have the option to appear for the interview round either in English or Hindi language.
Note: General/ EWS category students must secure a minimum of 60% marks in Interview round whereas candidates of the SC/ST/OBC/PWD category need to secure at least 50% marks for the relevant post.
Nature of the Job
Selected students will go for 2 months of training where they get all the guidelines and important instructions about the job. Once the training session is completed, they will be elected to work as an Engineer at Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) on probation for 2 years and get an IDA Pay Scale of ₹ 40,000 to ₹ 1,40,000 on a probation period of 2 years. Qualified apprentices shall be liable for posting to any place in India as per the requirements of the company.
RITES 2020 Examination Pay Scale
All the shortlisted stupendous candidates will receive the following benefits:
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil Engineering)
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical Engineering)
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Signal & Telecommunications)
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical Engineering)
Qualifying candidates will receive the IDA Pay Scale of ₹ 40,000 to ₹ 1,40,000 during the training period with the starting basic pay of ₹ 40,000/-. Besides basic pay, apprentices will be paid Dearness Allowance (DA) and House Rent Allowance during the tenure of a training period.
After successful completion of the training period, aspirants will get other allowances in the form of Leaves, Medical Facility, Maternity Leave/ Paternity Leave, Leave Encashment, Accident/ Death Insurance.
Apart from these facilities, students will sign a service agreement bond at the time of training. The amount of the bond is ₹ 1,00,000/- for General/ OBC(NCL) (₹ 50, 000/- SC/ST/PWD/ EWS). If candidates wish to resign from service during the training period or within a period of 3 years after the training period, the above amount will have to be deposited.
Bond: Candidates who are finally selected are required to execute a service agreement bond of ₹ 1,00,000/- (General/ OBC (NCL)) or ₹ 50,000/- (EWS/SC/ ST/ PwD) to successfully complete the training period and thereafter serve the organisation for a minimum of three years duration.
RITES Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
For the vacancies of Graduate Engineer Trainee for various posts, a candidate needs to appear and qualify for the GATE exam. Once apprentices qualify for the GATE exam they are eligible to submit their applications for RITES Vacancies. The selection will be done based on the Interview round. So, the admit cards will not be released. However, candidates will be intimated about the interview dates.
RITES Recruitment 2021 - Documents Required For Interview
Candidates are required to carry the original certificates along with the self-attested copies of the following documents:
- Identity and Address proof (Driving Licence, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID)
- PAN Card
- Two recent passport-size photographs (same as uploaded in the GATE application form).
- Class X Certificate (Date of Birth proof)
- Certificates and mark sheets of all semesters/ years of classes 10th 12th, Graduation, and Post-graduation.
- Caste/ Category certificate, if applicable.
- Proof of experience, if applicable
- PwD certificate, if applicable
- GATE scorecard
- Copy of RITES Application Form
RITES Recruitment Result 2021
The final result will be released on the official website. Students are advised to keep a check on the official website and stay updated with the sarkari result details.
RITES Recruitment 2021 FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. When will be the RITES 2021 application form available?
The RITES 2021 online application process started on 22nd April 2021.
Q. If I take the GATE 2020 exam, will my score be valid for RITES 2021 recruitment?
Yes, qualifiers of GATE 2020 or GATE 2021 are eligible for the scheme.
Q. What is the age limit criterion for the RITES 2021 Recruitment exam?
Students belonging to the age group of 21 to 30 years are eligible to apply.
Q. How many stages are there in the RITES 2021 exam?
This exam has three stages i.e. GATE Entrance Test, Personal Interview Round, and Medical Examination.
Q. What is the total number of vacancies available for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee?
The vacancy details will be released through the official notification.