The call letter for Syndicate Bank PO online written test has been released. Eligible candidates are advised to log on the main website of Syndicate Bank and download the admit card from 9th February, 2018.
New Delhi/10.02.2018: The call letter for Syndicate Bank PO online written test has been released. Eligible candidates are advised to log on the main website of Syndicate Bank and download the admit card from 9th February, 2018. The last date to download it is February 25, 2018.
Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card Important Dates:
Call letter download commences on
February 9, 2018
Last date to download
February 25, 2018
How and Where to Download Syndicate Bank PO Admit Card 2018?
The only way that aspirants can download their admit card is to visit the official website and look for the download link. Follow the below mentioned steps and avoid being trapped in the hassle –
- Click here (http://ibps.sifyitest.com/syndpgmjan18/cloea_feb18/login.php?appid=9eb3bc0a4775286568960bbfbbbd9efb). It will take you to the main page where you need to enter the details.
- Once the page is open, students can select their preferred language – English or Hindi.
- Enter Registration No/Roll No and Password/DOB
- Check the CAPTCHA status and fill it with correct inputs (if the CAPTCHA is not clear, refresh it).
- Now Login.
- There you go. Download the admit card.
Where to Get Registration No?
Wondering how to download the call letter because you don’t have the registration number? Check for it in your inbox (registered email address). The registration number has already been sent to you at the time of registration.
Syndicate Bank PO exam has been scheduled to be conducted on February 25, 2018. Candidates who have cleared PGDBF (Postgraduate Diploma in Banking and Finance) Course will be considered eligible for Probationary Officers.