SEBI Officer Grade A Examination 2020 – Online Application Process
Published on : 24th April 2020 Author : Himanshu Basant Bhatt
SEBI, the Security Exchange Board of India, will conduct the Officer Grade A Exam 2020 for recruitment of officers in its various departments such as General, Information Technology, Legal, and Engineering. The interview dates are not announced yet. Both the phase I and phase II exam are conducted online. The online application process for the examination has started on the official website from 7th March. The last date for submitting the application form has been re-extended till 31st May 2020. Earlier, the last date of application was extended till 30th April 2020.
Here is the step-by-step process for application form submission.
SEBI Grade A Exam 2020 Application Process
SEBI Grade A 2020 application forms will be accepted only through the online mode. Candidates are advised to apply only through the official website of SEBI - www.sebi.gov.in within the specified time period. As mentioned above, the online application process has started on 7th March 2020. The deadline for application submission is 31st May 2020.
Here is the list of required documents for filling the SEBI Grade A 2020 application form.
Details/Documents required before filling the SEBI Grade A application form
- Scanned image of the candidate’s photograph. The photograph must be recent, colour, passport size (4.5cm x 3.5cm) with a light-coloured background. Dimension – 200 x 230 pixels and size – 20KB-50KB.
- Scanned image of the candidate’s signature on a white paper with a black ink pen. Dimensions – 140 x 60 pixels and file size – 10 KB – 20 KB.
- Left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink. File size should be 10 KB – 20KB.
- Active Email Id: If you don’t have a personal email id, create one. This ID will be used to share the latest updates related to the exam.
- Valid and active mobile number
- Scanned image of handwritten self-declaration. Write it on white paper with black ink in English. File size should be 20 KB – 50 KB.
Text for the handwritten declaration
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Steps to Apply for SEBI Grade A Exam 2020
- Go to the official website of SEBI - www.sebi.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Careers’ link in the footer section.
- Click on ‘SEBI Recruitment Exercise for Officers in Grade A (Assistant Manager) - General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Engineering Stream, Research Stream and Official Language Stream 2020’ link.
- Now click on the ‘Online Application Link’.
- Click on ‘Click here for New Registration’ link.
- Read the important instructions and continue.
- Enter your name, contact details, and email id to register. A registration number and password will be displayed on the screen. These same details will also be shared through SMS/email message.
- Now go to the login page and enter your registration number and password to log-in.
- Fill all the details such as personal information, education qualification, the address for correspondence, etc. carefully.
- Click on ‘Validate your Details’ to verify the details and then click ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button.
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature as per the required specification in their respective fields.
- Click on ‘Preview’ tab and verify all the details again before hitting the ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ button.
- Proceed to the ‘Payment’ option. Select the option through which you want to make payment. An e-receipt will be generated after successful completion of the transaction. Candidates are advised to take the print out of the e-receipt.
- Once the application process is complete, take a printout of the confirmation page/completed application form.
Important Note: Do not send the system-generated printout of the completed application form to SEBI’s office.
Please note that the application fee is non-refundable and the transaction charges are to be borne by the candidate. Here are the details of the application fee for various categories as per the latest intimation released by SEBI.
The Phase-I of the examination is scheduled to be held on 4th July 2020 and the Pase-II on 23rd August 2020. The interview dates will be announced soon. These are the rescheduled dates for the exam. Earlier the Phase-I and Phase-II exam were scheduled to be held on 12th April 2020 and 3rd May 2020, respectively.