SEBI Officer Grade A Examination 2018 – Online Application Process
Published on : 7th September 2018 Author : Himanshu Basant Bhatt
SEBI, the Security Exchange Board of India, will conduct the Officer Grade A Exam 2018 for recruitment of officers in its various departments such as General, Information Technology, Legal, and Engineering on 17th November 2018 (Phase I) and 16th December 2018 (Phase II). The interview dates are not announced yet. Both the phase I and phase II exam are conducted online. The online application process for the examination has started on the official website from 15th September and will continue till 7th October 2018.
Here is the step-by-step process for application form submission.
SEBI Grade A Exam 2018 Application Process
SEBI Grade A 2018 application forms will be accepted only through the online mode. Candidates are advised to apply only through the official website of SEBI (https://www.sebi.gov.in/) within the specified time period. As mentioned above, the online application process has started on 15th September 2018. The deadline for application submission is 7th October.
Here is the list of required documents for filling the SEBI Grade A 2018 application form.
Details/Documents required before filling the SEBI Grade A 2018 application form
- Scanned image of the candidate’s photograph. The photograph must be recent, colour, passport size (4.5cm x 3.5cm) with a light-coloured background. Dimension – 200 x 230 pixels and size – 20KB-50KB.
- Scanned image of the candidate’s signature on a white paper with a black ink pen. Dimensions – 140 x 60 pixels and file size – 10 KB – 20 KB.
- Left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink. File size should be 10 KB – 20KB.
- Active Email Id: If you don’t have a personal email id, create one. This ID will be used to share the latest updates related to the exam.
- Valid and active mobile number
- Scanned image of handwritten self-declaration. Write it on white paper with black ink in English. File size should be 20 KB – 50 KB.
Text for the handwritten declaration
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Steps to Apply for SEBI Grade A Exam 2018
- Go to the official website of SEBI - https://www.sebi.gov.in
- Click on ‘SEBI Recruitment of Officers in Grade A – Online Registration open from 15.09.2018 till 07.10.2018 (Check Careers section)’ link running at the top of the home-page.
- Now click on the link for online registration.
- Click on ‘Click here for New Registration’ link.
- Read the important instructions and continue.
- Enter your name, contact details, and email id to register. A registration number and password will be displayed on the screen. These same details will also be shared through SMS/email message.
- Now go to the login page and enter your registration number and password to log-in.
- Fill all the details such as personal information, education qualification, the address for correspondence, etc. carefully.
- Click on ‘Validate your Details’ to verify the details and then click ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button.
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature as per the required specification in their respective fields.
- Click on ‘Preview’ tab and verify all the details again before hitting the ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ button.
- Proceed to the ‘Payment’ option. Select the option through which you want to make payment. An e-receipt will be generated after successful completion of the transaction. Candidates are advised to take the print out of the e-receipt.
- Once the application process is complete, take a printout of the confirmation page/completed application form.
Important Note: Do not send the system-generated printout of completed application form to SEBI’s office.
Please note that the application fee is non-refundable and the transaction charges are to be borne by the candidate. Here are the details of the application fee for various categories as per the latest intimation released by SEBI.
Any changes in the application process will be updated here after the release of the official notification.