SEBI Officer Grade A 2022 Exam – Online Application Process
SEBI, the Security Exchange Board of India, has released the SEBI Grade A 2022 notification for the Grade A recruitment process for recruitment of 120 Assistant Manager Vacancies in its various departments such as General, Information Technology, Legal, and Engineering. The examination will be held on 20th February 2022 (First phase) and 20th March 2022 (second phase).
The interview dates are not announced yet. Both the phase I and phase II exams will be conducted online. The online application process for the examination has started on the official website on 05th January 2022.
Here is the step-by-step process for application form submission.
SEBI Grade A Exam 2022 Application Process
SEBI Grade A 2022 application form will be accepted only through the online mode. Candidates are advised to apply only through the official website of SEBI - www.sebi.gov.in within the specified time period. As mentioned above, the online application process has not started yet.
Here is the list of required documents for filling the SEBI Grade A 2022 application form.
Details/Documents required before filling the SEBI Grade A application form
- Scanned image of the candidate’s photograph. The photograph must be recent, colour, passport size (4.5cm x 3.5cm) with a light-coloured background. Dimension – 200 x 230 pixels and size – 20KB-50KB.
- Scanned image of the candidate’s signature on white paper with a black ink pen. Dimensions – 140 x 60 pixels and file size – 10 KB – 20 KB.
- Left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue ink. The file size should be 10 KB – 20KB.
- Active Email Id: If you don’t have a personal email id, create one. This ID will be used to share the latest updates related to the exam.
- Valid and active mobile number
- Scanned image of handwritten self-declaration. Write it on white paper with black ink in English. The file size should be 20 KB – 50 KB.
Text for the handwritten declaration
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Scroll left or right to view full table
Steps to Apply for SEBI Grade A Exam 2022
- Go to the official website of SEBI - www.sebi.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Careers’ link in the footer section.
- Click on the ‘SEBI Recruitment Exercise for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) - General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Research Stream and Official Language Stream 2022’ link.
- Now click on the ‘Online Application Link’.
- Click on the ‘Click here for New Registration’ link.
- Read the important instructions and continue.
- Enter your name, contact details, and email id to register. A registration number and password will be displayed on the screen. These same details will also be shared through SMS/email messages.
- Now go to the login page and enter your registration number and password to log in.
- Fill in all the details such as personal information, education qualification, the address for correspondence, etc. carefully.
- Click on ‘Validate your Details’ to verify the details and then click the ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button.
- Upload the scanned images of the Photograph and Signature as per the required specification in their respective fields.
- Click on the ‘Preview’ tab and verify all the details again before hitting the ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ button.
- Proceed to the ‘Payment’ option. Select the option through which you want to make payment. An e-receipt will be generated after the successful completion of the transaction. Candidates are advised to take the printout of the e-receipt.
- Once the application process is complete, take a printout of the confirmation page/completed application form.
Important Note: Do not send the system-generated printout of the completed application form to SEBI’s office.
SEBI Officer Grade A Application Fee
Please note that the application fee is non-refundable and the transaction charges are to be borne by the candidate. Here are the details of the application fee for various categories as per the latest intimation released by SEBI.
Scroll left or right to view full table
The Phase-I and Phase-II of the examination will be conducted separately. The results for the same will also be released separately. After the Phase-II examination, an interview round will be held for the final selection.
Chandan kumar , February 28, 2019