SBI PO Result 2019 for prelims exam is available now on the official site. Qualifiers of preliminary exam will now appear for SBI PO Main 2019 exam which will be conducted in July.
The State Bank of India (SBI) has announced the SBI PO Prelims Result 2019 for the recruiting post of probationary officers in the state-run bank by 29th June 2019. Aspirants can check and download their preliminary exam result by logging into the official website i.e. sbi.co.in. Candidates who had appeared in the SBI pre-exam 2019 on 8th and 9th June 2019 can check their results via online mode. Candidates must note that stupendous students who have cleared the preliminary stage will now eligible to appear in the SBI PO Main exam, scheduled to be held on 20th July 2019.
Steps to Check the SBI PO Prelims Result 2019 -
In order to check and download the preliminary exam result, one should pursue the following steps provided below-
- Go to the official SBI website - https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/
- Now, on the latest announcement section, click on the eighth dot to precede the process.
- After this, Click on the last link stated as- Preliminary Exam Result (NEW) link.
- In the next screen, enter your Exam Roll Number and Date of Birth or you can simply enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth in the prompted field.
- Enter the captcha and click on the Submit button to check your SBI PO Prelims Result 2019.
- Now, download your score card and take a print out of the result for future reference.
Candidates can also check their result directly by using the below provided link as under-
SBI PO Preliminary 2019 Result - Important Updates
Candidates who have qualified the Preliminary stage of SBI PO 2019 exam will have to appear in SBI PO Main exam which will likely to be conducted on 20th July 2019. The SBI PO Main 2019 exam will be held in part objective and part descriptive mode which will be completed within 3 hours of duration.
SBI PO Main 2019 Examination Pattern
The SBI PO Main objective test will consist of 4 sections for a total of 200 marks. On the other hand, the descriptive test will consist of 50 marks which will be completed within the duration of 30 minutes. Subjects like Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis and Interpretation, General Economy/ Banking Awareness, and English Language will be asked in SBI PO Main objective test while in the descriptive test, candidates have to type the answers on the computer.