The Railway Recruitment Board has uploaded the scorecard of the first stage CBT Junior Engineer (JE) recruitment exam by 13th August 2019.
The Railway Recruitment Board has announced the RRB JE Result 2019 of first stage computer-based test of Junior engineer recruitment exam (CEN 03/2018). Students who have appeared in the CBT exam can check their scorecard on their respective RRBs.
Those who succeed in the first stage CBT of RRB JE exam are eligible to appear in the second stage CBT of RRB JE which will be held from 28th August to 1st September 2019.
RRB JE 1st Stage CBT Result 2019 -
Before getting into the result panel, one should know their essential credentials such as Roll Number and Password.
- To begin the process, log in to the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Download RRB JE 2019 CBT 1 result’ link and you will be prompted to next screen.
- Now, enter your communicating details such as Roll Number and Password in the given space.
- Check your result and take a printout for future preference.
Note: Candidates are advised to check their result on their respective RRBs website as per your region.
As per the official notice issued by RRB, the results of RRB JE first stage Computer Based Test are under finalisation and the list of shortlisted candidates for second stage CBT will be published shortly. The notice further adds students will be able to view their second-round exam city and date of exam from 17th August 2019.
Earlier in July first week, the RRB had released the answer key of RRB JE along with the decision on objections raised on 11th July 2019. Candidates were given time to challenge the published answer key from 11th to 14th July 2019.
RRB JE 2nd Stage CBT Exam – Dates, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Students who qualify the first round of exam are eligible to participate in JE 2nd Stage CBT Exam will be conducted from 28th August to 1st September 2019. Talking about the examination pattern and syllabus check out the details from the below provided paragraph.
Examination and Syllabus Pattern –
Duration of the Exam: 120 minutes (160 minutes for eligible PWD candidates).
Number of Questions: 150
Total Time: 120 minutes
Questions Format: The questions will be asked in objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include subjects pertaining General Awareness (15 marks), Basics of Computers and Applications (10 marks), Physics & Chemistry (15 marks), Basics of Environment and Pollution Control (15 marks), and Technical Abilities (100 marks).
RRB JE Syllabus: The complete set of syllabus pattern is as under:
- General Awareness: Knowledge of Current affairs, Indian Economy, culture and history of India including freedom struggle, Indian geography, Indian Polity and constitution, Environmental issues concerning India and the World, General scientific, Sports, and technological developments, etc.
- Physics and Chemistry: Class 10th CBSE syllabus.
- Basics of Computers and Applications: Architecture of Computers, Storage devices, Networking, Input and Output devices, Operating System like Windows, UNIX, Linux, Various data representation, MS Office, Internet and Email, Websites & Web Browsers, Computer Virus.
Click here to check out the complete syllabus for RRB JE 2nd Stage CBT exam.
About Indian Railways:
One of the world's largest railway networks, the Indian Railways was first introduced in India from Bombay to Thane in the year1853. It has always been an integral part of lives across the nation. Every year the railway department has provided tons of opportunities to Indian citizens in the form of recruitment and invites them to join hands with Indian Railways.