RRB JE Answer Key 2019 Released: Check Question Paper & Response Sheet
RRB has released the official answer key of RRB JE exam at its official website. Candidates can raise the objection against the same till 14th July 2019.
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has published the RRB JE Answer Key 2019 on its official website on 11th July 2019. Along with the answer key, the board has also published the question paper and response sheets of the candidates online. The candidates who had appeared for the RRB JE CBT 2019 exam are advised to visit the official website. To check the RRB JE 2019 Answer Key, one should visit the official portal of the Board and fill the login details to download the answer keys, question paper and response sheet.
Download RRB JE Answer Keys, Question Paper and Response Sheet -
- Go to the official website of Railway Recruitment Board.
- On the homepage, click on the “CEN 03/2018 Answer Key” link.
- In the next screen, enter your login details to the login page.
- Now, you can see the links for question paper, response sheet and answer keys.
- Click on the relevant link to download the pdf.
- Download and take a print out of the same for further usage.
Candidates can raise the objection against the RRB JE Answer Key 2019 by making the payment of ₹ 50 per question. Students must note that they can challenge the answer key with valid proof till 14th July 2019.
Steps to Raise Objection Against RRB JE Answer Key 2019
- Login to the website by using your Username and Password.
- In the new page, you will find “Objection Tab”.
- Now, note down the Question ID against which you want to challenge.
- Click on the checkbox for the Answer ID and attach a document of proof.
- Now submit your objection with an explanation and make the payment.
About RRB JE Exam
The RRB JE examination is performed to recruit Junior Engineers in Indian Railways. This year the RRB JE exam was conducted from 22nd May to 2nd June, and from 26th June 2019 to 28th June 2019 across the various centres of the country. The exam was concluded for the 13487 vacancies in the department of Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Engineer IT, Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA).