The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has released the scorecard for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Postgraduate level 2019. Candidates can download the NEET PG 2019 score from the official website from 6th February 2019 using their log-in IDs.
Steps to download the NEET PG 2019 Scorecard
- Visit the NBE website.
- Click on the ‘NEET-PG’ button.
- Under the ‘links’ section, click on ‘Click here to login and view your Score Card’ option.
- Enter your user Id and password to login.
- The NEET PG scorecard will appear on the screen.
- Check and download the same.
Score cards are released only for the candidates who have qualified the exam. The NEET PG 2019 result was declared on 31st January 2019.
Steps to check NEET PG Result 2019
Follow the steps provided below to check the result:
- Visit the official site of NBE.
- Click on the link for ‘NEET PG 2019 Result’ button on the home screen.
- The result notice will open with the result details.
- Click on the ‘Click here to view the result of NEET-PG 2019’ link in the file.
- The result PDF will open containing roll number, score, and NEET PG rank of the qualified candidates.
- Look for your roll number.
NEET PG 2019 Counselling
The counselling process will begin after the result declaration. The counselling will be conducted separately for All India 50% quota seats and State quota seats. The information for All India counselling will be made available on the NBE website while the counselling schedule for State quota counselling will be released by the respective state authorities. The counselling process will be online and is organized by the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, GOI.
Admission to PG courses in Armed Forces Medical Services can also be taken on the basis of NEET-PG score.
NEET PG 2019
The NEET PG 2019 exam was conducted on 6th January 2019 and for the J & K region on 17th January 2019. The exam was conducted in 165 cities in India. The exam is conducted for admission to post-graduate courses in medical such as Doctor of Medicine (MD), Masters of Surgery (MS) and other PG courses in government, government-aided, deemed, private colleges across India.