BCECEB has started the online registration process for Bihar UGMAC NEET counselling 2018 on its official website.
23 June 2018: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has started the online registration for Undergraduate Medical Admission Counselling (UGMAC) on the basis of NEET 2018 score. All candidates who have qualified the NEET 2018 exam are eligible for the state quota medical and dental seats. Such candidates can register themselves for the first UGMAC counselling at the official website.
Steps for UGMAC NEET Counselling 2018
- Go to the official website - http://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/
- Click on ‘Apply for UGMAC-2018’ link under ‘Latest Updates’ section.
- You will be redirected to applicant login page, click on ‘New Registration’ button.
- Fill all the details and click on ‘Sign up’ button.
- Complete the registration process - Part A and Part B and take a print out of the filled-in form.
The last date to register for the first round of counselling is 26 June 2018 (11:59 PM). The Counselling will offer admissions to the first year of undergraduate medical and dental courses offered by Government and Private medical colleges and AYUSH government colleges.
Documents required for Registration
Candidates are advised to keep the following documents ready before applying for the UGMAC counselling:
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Aadhar Card (if available)Scanned/Soft copy of passport size photograph (less than 100Kb)
- Scanned/Soft copy of signature (less than 100 Kb)
- Credit card/Net banking/ATM cum Debit card details
Documents Required for Verification Process
- Original Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2018
- Passing Certificate/Mark sheet/Admit Card of Matric or equivalent exam
- Passing Certificate/Mark sheet/Admit Card of Intermediate/10+2 or equivalent exam
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Certificate
- Print of Online filled Application Form (Part A & Part B) of UGMAC-2018
- All the Certificate/documents in original as per the requirements of admissions in Private Medical/Dental Colleges
- Six copies of the passport size photograph (as on the Admit Card of NEET(UG)-2018)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PH certificate (if applicable)
The UGMAC NEET 2018 counselling process is proposed to begin on 29th June 2018.