LIC AAO Interview 2019 - Interview Schedule Declared at Official Portal
LIC AAO interview schedule 2019 released by 8th Aug 2019 at the official website. Qualifiers of Main examination can check the interview dates here.
Life Insurance Corporation has released the complete interview schedule for LIC AAO 2019 exam on 8th August 2019. Candidates who have qualified the LIC AAO Main examination can check the interview dates by login to the official website of LIC – licindia.in.
As per the official notification, LIC AAO interview 2019 will conduct for recruiting category including ACTL, Generalist, CA, IT and Rajbhasha posts.
LIC AAO Interview Schedule 2019 – Important Dates
Check out the complete details of LIC AAO interview schedule here:
LIC AAO interview schedule
Dates to be Remembered
For the post of AAO (Actuarial) and AAO (CA)
22nd August 2019
For the post of AAO (IT)
26th August 2019
For the post of AAO (Rajbhasha)
27th August 2019
For the post of AAO (Generalist)
28th August 2019
Scroll left or right to view full table
How to Check LIC AAO 2019 Interview Schedule?
To eligibly check the interview dates of the exam, one should follow the steps as provided below:
- Open the official website of LIC – licindia.in
- Scroll down the page to explore ‘Careers’ and click on it.
- You will be prompted to a new screen, where you can see the link which reads ‘Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2019’.
- Now, tap on the interview schedule and download it for further reference.
Types of Questions Asked in LIC AAO Interview 2019 –
LIC AAO interview 2019 plays a major role in screening of the candidate into the LIC AAO role. Once you are recruiting as a LIC AAO (Assistant Administrative Officer) will involve in administrative work including policy assistance, policy inspection, devising schemes, client interaction, etc. In order to qualify the LIC AAO interview, one must possess the comprehensive knowledge of LIC & Insurance sector thoroughly and should be a regular follower of current affairs.
To impress the panel you must be aware with the types of questions that will be asked in the interview.
- Personal Questions – In this section, the interviewer will analyze your weakness and strengths along with your career goals ad achievements. Few LIC AAO questions will surely be asked as under:
- Tell me about yourself?
- Tell us something important about you?
- Name your weakness and strengths?
- Profile-based Questions – Now, Interview will ask several questions based on your educational background, goals and career objective. Some of the asked questions as follows –
- Why you choose Insurance field as a career?
- What is the reason to leave your previous job?
- What have you done after graduation?
- Knowledge-based Questions – Through this type of questions an interviewer will analyze your awareness in the field. Questions asked as follows:
- What is the role of AAO in LIC?
- When was LIC established?
- What do you understand by the term ‘Insurance’?
- Current Affairs Knowledge – The panel will ask you the questions based on the current activities or happenings around the world. The interviewer will judge your activeness and alertness in gathering information around you. Questions will be mainly based on sports, politics, finance, economy, social movements, etc.