Re-Registration process for July 2018 session has started at IGNOU. Apply by 31st May 2018.
16 April 2018: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has begun the re-registration process for its Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and selected PG Diploma programmes for the July 2018 session. Candidates can apply for the re-registration latest by 31st May 2018.
Who are eligible?
Re-registration is the process of registering for the next semester/year of a programme. Students who have already enrolled in a two or three year UG/PG/PG diploma programme offered by the University are eligible for the re-registration process.
Candidates who haven’t submitted the assignments or appeared in the term-end examination of previous semester/year can also apply for re-registration.
Steps to Apply for IGNOU Re-Registration
- Go to the official link for re-registration.
- Click on “Apply Online Re-Registration Form”
- Select your programme, enter enrollment number, and secure code. Click “Submit” button.
- Complete the form carefully with fee payment.
- After successful completion of the re-registration process, candidates are informed about the acceptance of re-registration via email and SMS.
Fee Payment Modes
The fee can be paid through the following modes:
- Net Banking
- ATM card (PNB)
- Credit card (Master/Visa)
- Debit card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
List of Courses
IGNOU Re-registration process is available for the following programmes:
B.Sc, B.Com, BA, BCA, BBARL, BScN, BTCM, BSW, and BTS.
M.Com, MCA, MSW, MPA, MPB, MAH, etc.
DBPOFA (Diploma in BPO Finance & Accounting), PG DIS (PG Diploma in Information Security), and PG DWGS (Post Graduate Diploma in Women’s & Gender Studies).
Technical Problem in Re-Registration
In case you don’t receive the acceptance message or face any other technical error while submission of online form, and online fee payment, contact:
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 011-29572513. Call between 9.30 AM to 6.00 PM on working days (Monday to Friday).
Important Note: As per IGNOU rules, providing incorrect information would lead to rejection of application form.