IGNOU Opens Admission for Certificate in Korean Language and Culture Programme July 2018 Session
Admission announced for IGNOU Certificate in Korean Language and Culture Programme for July 2018.
23rd July 2018: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced admission to Certificate in Korean Language and Culture Programme for July 2018 academic session. The programme aims at providing the basics of the Korean language to beginners. As per a statement from IGNOU, the programme offers Self Learning Material (SLM) integrated with Audio-Visual components which will help the students in quick learning. Candidates can apply for the programme through the official website for IGNOU online admission.
Steps to apply for the Korean Language and Culture Programme July 2018 Session
- Go to the official IGNOU online admission website - https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/.
- Click on ‘Register Yourself’ button under the ‘Applicant login’ section on the home-page.
- Complete the registration process. You will receive the log-in details.
- Now log-in with the details and complete the application form by entering your personal details, qualification details, course details and others.
- Upload the required scanned documents and make payment to complete the application process.
- Save or print the completed application form for future reference.
The last date to apply for the programme is 15th August 2018.
Mr Shivaji Bhaskar, the coordinator of the programme, said, “The programme will be available in all regions through respective Regional centres and anyone above 18 years of age with 10+2 will be eligible to take admission in this programme.”
Prof. Anju Sahgal Gupta, director of the School of Foreign Languages (SOFL), said, "The relation between India and the Republic of Korea is unique in nature. The relations which are more than 2 millennia old, provides both India & Korea with an opportunity to reach new heights in social, economic and political spheres. Presently, thousands of people work in Korean giants like Samsung and Hyundai in India and due to this reason the demand for this programme would be huge in India."
Mr Bhaskar further informed that this is the only programme in India which is developed in ODL mode where academic expertise will be provided by the Korean Embassy.
Admissions are also open for Certificate in Japanese Language Programme. The last date to submit online applications is 15th August 2018.