The last date of online application submission for IGNOU admission 2018 January session has been re-extended from 31 January to 15 February 2018.
01 February 2018: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced the admission into Under Graduate (UG), Post Graduate (PG), diploma and certificate courses in the month of October 2017. The last for online application was 31 December 2017. It was extended to 31 January 2018 for candidates’ convenience. However, as per the latest updates, the last date for IGNOU applications has been re-extended to 15 February.
This is what the notification on the official website states:
“Last date for fresh admissions for January 2018 is 15th February, 2018”
So, here is the updated schedule for the IGNOU UG and PG Admission January session 2018
Availability of application forms
04 October 2017
Last date for application form submission
15 February 2018
Pre-Requisites for Online Application
Here are some pre-requisites for filling the online application form. Candidates should have:
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- Scanned image of age proof
- Scanned image of educational qualification
- Scanned image of category certificate
- Scanned image of BPL certificate
- For fee payment:
- Credit card/Debit card
- Net banking details
Steps for Applying
- Visit official link https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in.
- Under the “Applicant Login”, click on “Register Yourself” button.
- Complete the registration process. You will receive a user name and password.
- Log-in on the online portal with your user name and password.
- Enter your educational qualifications, upload the scanned images of required documents and make fee payment. Complete the form carefully and preview before final submit.
- Take a printout of fee payment receipt and application form for future reference.
On successful submission of application process, you will receive an e-mail and SMS for the same on your registered e-mail id and mobile number.
You can get the IGNOU 2018 Admission Prospectus from the official website.