DU Exams 2020: Application Form for May-June End Term Exams Released
Delhi University has released online examination form for May-June end term exams.
DU May-June Semester Exam 2020 application form released online at the official website of Delhi University. Students who supposed to appear for end term semester exams of the University are required to fill the online examination form from du.ac.in. The well-versed decision to launch the online portal of application process for Delhi University Semester Exam 2020 was taken by the current situation and extension of COVID-19 lockdown announced by the government due to the rising case of coronavirus infection in India. The application portal is open to all students of the DU, who are enrolled for II, IV, and VI semester of undergraduate as well as post-graduate level courses. In order to reach the DU Exam Online Application Portal, candidates can need to follow these steps, presented below.
How to fill Delhi University Online Examination Form 2020?
Students who are not familiar with the procedure of online registration process for Delhi University May – June Semester Exam 2020, can look for these steps and get a help.
- Open the official exam portal link at du.ac.in
- Find the Examination Portal and click on the relevant link.
- You will be prompted to a new portal
- Look for DU May-June Exam Form 2020 and provide the necessary details asked on the website
- Fill the DU May – June Semester Term Exam 2020 Application Form.
- Verify and Submit all the related documents along with the DU Online Examination Form.
- Take a printout or download PDF format for further usage.
Details required to fill under DU May – June Semester Exam Online Application Form
To confirm the news regarding the launch of online application portal for exam registration, the EDP Cell, Examination Branch of Delhi University has released a detailed notification confirming the launch of the DU exam portal for online registration. Along with the official notification, the varsity has also announced the list of details requisite to complete the application form for Delhi University May June Semester Examination. To fill the online application form, students will be required to provide:
- Complete Name as provided in University Application Form
- Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format
- Their College Name (Select from Drop-down menu)
- University Roll Number
Important Dates to Remember –
- Release of exam form notification – 21st April 2020
- Beginning of the application portal registrations – 21st April 2020
- Last date for submission – 15th May 2020