CBSE CTET 2019 Application Correction Window Opens, Edit Your Applications
Application form correction process starts from 5th October 2019 and opens till 10th October 2019. View major updates.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has started the process for the correction in the details of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2019 application forms on the official website, ctet.nic.in. The aspirants who have filled the online application form can make changes in the online form till 10th October 2019 by visiting the authorized portal.
As per the official notification issued by CBSE, candidates shall be permitted to edit their personal details as well as other information added to the form. Here you can view the comprehensive steps to on how to make corrections in the CBSE CTET 2019 application form.
How to Make the Correction on the CBSE CTET 2019 Application Form?
- Go to the official website of CBSE CTET 2019.
- Tap on the link for “Application Form Correction CTET December 2019” mentioned on the homepage.
- In the next step, enter the registration number and other communicating details to log in to your account.
- On the next screen, review your application form and click on the “Edit” button to make changes in the submitted application.
- Finally, submit your edited application by click on the “Submit” button.
Earlier last week, the CTET 2019 application process was extended till 30th September 2019, which was scheduled to be closed on 18th September 2019.
More About CBSE CTET 2019 –
The CBSE CTET exam 2019 will be organised in two different phases which is Phase 1 will be held for those teachers wish to teach class 1 to 5 students whereas Phase 2 for those teachers willing to teach grade 6 to 7th. The duration of the exam will be having completed for the duration of two and a half hours and will carry one mark for each right answer. In case of any complication during online form corrections, aspirants can reach the Joint Secretary (CTET), CBSE from 10 am to 5 pm from 4th to 10th October 2019.