CBSE 10th Result 2020: How to Check Class 10th Result Online and Offline
CBSE 10th Result 2020 is going to be announced today. Students can check their results online as well as offline. Here’s how.
Finally! the wait is about to end, as the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare the CBSE class 10th results 2020 today, on 15th July at cbseresults.nic.in. Students who have successfully appeared in the CBSE class 10 examination can check and download CBSE 10th result and scorecard online as well as offline. Alternatively, the CBSE 10th Result 2020 can also be checked at cbse.nic.in and results.nic.in.
Official Announcement Made By HRD Minister
On Tuesday 14th July 2020, the HRD minister Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal wished the students best of luck ahead of result from this twitter account. He said, “My dear Children, Parents, and Teachers, the results of class X CBSE board examinations will be announced tomorrow. I wish all the students best of luck.#StayCalm #StaySafe, “ HRD minister said in a tweet.
On July 13th, CBSE has already declared the class 12th results, where a total of 88.78% students have passed the exam this year.
How and Where to check CBSE 10th Result 2020?
This year, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has introduced multiple ways to check the results. The decision has been taken because of COVID-19 crisis in India, resulting all state and national universities and schools are closed.
Below you can find the right approaching steps to check your 10th board results online as well as offline.
How to Check CBSE 10th Result 2020 (Online)
Follow the below given steps:
- Go to the official results website of CBSE at cbseresults.nic.in or cbse.nic.in and results.nic.in.
- Click on the given link for the CBSE class 10 result 2020.
- Enter your credentials and login
- The result will be displayed on the screen
How to Check CBSE Class 10th Results 2020 (Offline)
Various platforms are available for you. Have a look on them:
1. Digilocker App: Students will be eligible to check their class 10th results and download their digital marksheet from DigiLocker app. CBSE has announced that they will provide Class 12th and Class 10 digital academic documents (Marksheets, Migration Certificate & Pass Certificate) through DigiLocker app.
Earlier; they have sent the DigiLocker account credentials to all the students via SMS on their mobile number registered with CBSE.
2. UMANG App for Android, Windows, and iOS based phones: Students can also check and download their marksheets by downloading the UMANG App which is available for android, iOS and Windows-based Smartphones.
3. Get Results on SMS: There is an extra option for the students, as they can get their CBSE 10th results via SMS. The results will be sent on the candidate’s registered mobile number and on the registered email address. To obtain the results, candidates will have to send SMS on 7738299899 as per following details:
<CBSE10>space<Roll no>space<Admit card id>
4. Results through IVRS: They can also get their CBSE Board results over a call. The following are the telephone numbers through which candidates can get their results:
- 24300699 (for local subscribers in Delhi)
- 011-224300699 (for subscribers on other parts of the country)
CBSE Class 10th Results 2020 Today – Marking Policy
This year, CBSE has decided to calculate the results on basis of alternative assessment scheme. The alternative assessments scheme will operate in the following way:
- If a student had appeared for more than three subjects before the official cancellation of the CBSE Board, an average score will be calculated taking into account the three subjects in which the student scored highest.
- For those who had appeared in lesser examinations, the average will be based on the two highest-scoring subjects and allotted to the remaining papers.
- For those students who appeared in less than three exams, final results will be calculated based on the marks in the appeared subjects along with their performance in internal/ practical/ project assessment.