M.V Jayaraman College of Engineering
The M.V Jayaraman College of Engineering was established in 1982 by the eminent personality M. V Jayaraman. He was a teacher, scholar and musician of repute. He first laid the foundation of the Venkatesha Education Society in 1970. The M. V Jayaraman College of Engineering is the front-running educational college of the Venkatesha Education Society.
MVJCE: Affiliations and Accreditations
- The college was established as the Tamil linguistic minority institution in 1982.
- It is accredited by the AICTE.
- The college is affiliated with the Visvesvaraya Technological University permanently.
MVJCE: On Campus Facilities
- The M.V Jayaraman College is spread in an area of 15 acres.
- Students receive all sorts of facilities in the campus like –
IT Centre – There is internet facilities across the whole campus so that students can get a better learning experience. The whole campus is Wi-Fi enabled.
Library – There is a central library spread in an area of 17,000 square feet. For students, there are more than 60,000 books and research papers in the library.
Research Centres – There are extensive research facilities for students in different subjects of engineering.
Transportation – M. V Jayaraman students are given transportation facilities. On different routes, there are buses for the M. V Jayaraman students from where they are picked for the college.
Special facilities for differently-abled students – The college ensures special physical infrastructure for differently- abled students. There are hand railings, wheelchairs at the entrance gate and separate toilets.
Sustainability Maintenance Steps – Sustainability related structures are installed at the college premises like – Rainwater harvesting structures, Waste management structure, and other green practices.
Sports – For students, there are indoor and outdoor games facilities. They can play Cricket, Volleyball, Badminton, Handball etc.
MVJCE: Admission Procedure –
Eligibility for B. Tech Course
- A student should qualify KCET/ COMEDK or UGET to become eligible for admission in the M. V Jayaraman college undergraduate courses.
- A student should have passed Class 12th in PCM subjects with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks. The reserved category students should have a minimum aggregate of 40% marks.
- He/ she should have completed Class 12th from a recognised board.
- A candidate should have a minimum age of 17 years.
- English should be one of the subjects of the candidate in Class 12th.
Eligibility for the M. Tech Course
- An applicant should have completed B. E/ B. Tech from an AICTE recognised board/university.
- A student should qualify the GATE/ PGCET entrance exam to get admission the M. V Jayaraman College of Engineering.
- A student should have qualified any national level or state level competitive exams which scores are accepted by the private engineering colleges.
How to Apply
- A student can apply for admission in the B. Tech or M. Tech courses 2018 in the M. V Jayaraman college of engineering online. For that, they should appear in the KCET 2018 exam. The important dates for the KCET 2018 exam are given below.
- They should visit the official website of the Karnataka Examination Authority and should apply for the KCET 2018 exam.
KCET 2018 Exam Dates
- The KCET 2018 exam is scheduled to be held on 18th April 2018 (Mathematics and Biology) and 19th April 2018 (Physics and Chemistry).
- The last date to apply for the KCET 2018 exam is 22nd March 2018.
- Applicant can get the admit card by 10th April 2018.
MVJCE: Other Details
M. V Jayaraman College of Engineering
Address: Near ITPB, Whitefield, Bangalore, Karnataka, India- 560067
Companies coming for placement
Some of the prominent companies coming for placement are- Eurofins, Microsoft, HCL technology, Yahoo, Sap labs, Mphasis, SLK Software, Tata Elxsi, ABB, Toyota, Volvo, Biocon etc.
4.50 lakhs – 5.00 lakhs per annum.
Scroll left or right to view full table
M.V.J. College of Engineering (MVJCE)
Near ITPB, Whitefield,