BSPHCL Assistant Syllabus 2018
There are six subjects, which are covered by BSPHCL Assistant Exam. The syllabus for each of these subjects is mentioned below:
General Knowledge: Current Affairs- National & International, Indian History, Indian Geography, Indian Constitution, and Science & Technology.
Logical Reasoning: Analogies, Similarities, Problem-Solving, Relationship Concepts, Space Visualization, Arithmetical Number Series, and Arithmetical Reasoning.
Quantitative Aptitude: Percentages, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Profit and Loss, Simplification, Averages and Problems on Ages.
General English & Comprehension: Synonyms, Antonyms, One-word substitution, Error detection, Idioms & Phrases and Passage Comprehension.
General Hindi: Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks, Error Detection, Antonyms, Synonyms and Phrases/Muhavare.
Basic Knowledge of Computer
Fundamental of Computers: CPU, Memory, Hard Disk, Input/ Output Devices and knowledge of Number System.
Basic Concept of Computer (Hardware & Software): Computer Software, Operating System and Computer language
Basic Knowledge of MS Office: MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
Basic Knowledge of Internet: Web browser, E-mail, Search Engines and Web servers.
Basic Knowledge of Computer Network: LAN, WAN and MODEM
Basic Knowledge of Cyber Security: Virus, Malware etc., Warm, Internet security, Network security and Firewall.
BSPHCL Assistant Exam Pattern 2018
The BSPHCL exam pattern 2018 is explained below:
- The exam will be computer-based.
- If the number of candidates exceeds 15,000, the exam may be divided into two parts - Preliminary and Mains.
- There will be objective type questions in the exam.
- A strict discipline will be maintained to conduct the exam.
- The minimum qualifying marks for General, BC, EBC and SC/ST/Female candidates will be 40%, 36.5%, 34% and 32% respectively.