MP PAT Admit Card 2020 - Download Procedure and Important Documents
Published on : 22nd October 2019 Author : Meenakshi
Admit card for the Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test (MP PAT) is released by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Board, Bhopal (also known as MP Vyapam). The admit card is generally released 10 days before the MP PAT exam, which is conducted in the 3rd or 4th week of June 2020. The admit card is issued for only those candidates whose applications are accepted. Such candidates can download the admit cards only from the official website - www.peb.mp.gov.in - using their registered ID and password. MP PAT exam is conducted for admission to B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering), B.Sc. (Agriculture/ Horticulture), and B.Sc. (Forestry). The admit card comprises of two sections - Part-I comprises examination name, candidate’s roll number and name, exam date, time, and exam center address. Part-II comprises Photo ID card details, identity marks on the body, etc. Let’s read the article ahead to know more about the MP PAT admit card.
MP PAT 2020 Admit Card Important Dates
Here are the tentative dates for MP PAT 2020 admit card:
Admit card availability
10 days before the exam
MP PAT 2020 exam
3rd week of June 2020
Last week of July 2020
MP PAT 2020 Admit Card - Steps to Download
The admit card can be downloaded only from the official website. It will not be sent to any candidate through the post or email under any circumstances. Follow the steps provided to download the same:
- Visit the official website - www.peb.mp.gov.in.
- Click on the link to download the MP PAT 2020 admit card.
- Enter your application number, date of birth, and answer the captcha question. Click on the ‘Search’ button.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details and download the admit card. Make sure you download both the parts of the admit otherwise it will be considered incomplete.
- Take the print of the complete admit card.
Carry the admit card to the examination venue for making entry to the examination hall. The admit card must be kept safe until the admission process comes to an end.
Details on MP PAT 2020 Admit Card
The MP PAT 2020 admit card will comprise the following details. Candidates must check the details carefully and report discrepancies (if any) to the exam conducting authority.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Qualification Details
- Communication Details
- Course Applied for
- Exam date, time, and venue
- ID proof details
- General instructions
Documents to be carried to the Exam Center
Candidates must carry the following documents to the examination centre for appearing in the exam.
- MP PAT 2020 Admit Card
- Coloured passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of ID proof (any one from Aadhaar card, PAN card, voter ID, Driving Licence, Passport, etc.)
Mobile phones, smartwatches, calculators, and any other electronic equipment will not be allowed inside the examination centre.
Keep a check on the official website for the admit card update and download it well before the exam.