XAT Exam 2018: Check Out The Important Points
The Xavier Aptitude Test or XAT exam 2018 is scheduled on 7th January. XLRI will conduct this management entrance examination on behalf of the XAMI. There will be quantitative ability, English Language and logical reasoning, decision making, GK and essay in the examination. As the exam is already knocking at the door, the aspirants can check the following points before appearing for the examination.
Important Points to Check Before the XAT Exam:
- There is negative marking for all the questions. So it is advisable not to answer the questions which you are not sure about.
- As per the suggestion of the expert you can attempt at least five to six mock tests before the final day.
- After getting the question paper, first of all, scan it thoroughly. And then start with your strongest part. It will help to gain the confidence in answering the rest of the examination.
- Please read the instructions on the exam paper minutely and follow all of them.
- To avoid the last minute rush and confusion, it is better to visit the examination centre prior to the day of actual examination.
- You need to carry the admit card and other documents like identity proof which may be required in the examination centre.
- Download admit cards: December 20
- Exam date: January 7, 2018
- Result date: January 31, 2018
- XAT scorecard: Between February 1, 2018, and February 25, 2018
The admit card for XAT exam 2018 has already started on the website. Check out the process to download the same here.