XAT 2019 Admit Card – Releasing Date and Where to Download
Published on : 7th August 2018 Author : Satyaranjan Bai
Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur will issue the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2019 admit card in the last week of December 2018. The candidates who fill in the online application form along with the application fee within the given dates can expect to obtain their hall tickets on the official web portal. Applicants turning up at the exam venue on the exam date without the call letters won’t get an entry. Hence, carrying the hall ticket along with other important documents, including photo ID in original to the exam hall is mandatory.
How to Download XAT Hall Ticket 2019?
However, candidates seeking the correct procedure to download their XAT hall tickets 2019 can check the following steps.
- Log on to www.xatonline.in!
- Click on the link that reads ‘Download Admit Card’ on the home page.
- This will take you to another page where you need to provide credentials like XAT ID and Password.
- Enter correct CAPTCHA to login!
- That’s it. You can now download the admit card and take a printout of the same for future use.
Details on XAT 2019 Call Letter:
Your Xavier Aptitude Test call letter should possess details that would help you know where the test centre is, your roll number, password, exam time and many more. Take a glance here – your complete name, photograph, signature, exam time, XAT ID, password, roll number, test centre city & address, reporting time, etc.
Note: Knock the doors of the authorities in case of any discrepancy on the admit card.
What is the procedure to contact the authorities? If you have the same question, the best way to do so is to fill the application form with your full name, XAT ID, DOB and mobile number. Take a screenshot of the same (the error part) and convert it into JPG or GIF format to get a clear view of the image.
What Should You Carry on XAT Exam Day?
At least, the test-takers should carry the following things on the examination date. They are –
- Two copies of your admit card
- The admit card should have your passport-size photograph
- Along with the hall ticket, you should carry an original photo ID for verification