VITEEE 2021 Slot Booking
The candidates are required to book an examination slot for them to appear in the VITEEE 2021 computer-based exam. The exam slots are assigned to candidates on a first come first serve basis. For the 2021 session, the slot booking will be held in the month of April. It is important to note that it is mandatory to book an examination slot, without which the candidates will not be able to take the exam. To book the slot, login and provide important details such as the application number and password. VIT opens Online Test Booking System (OTBS) for the slot booking process.
Check out the below steps to book the slot for VITEEE 2021 –
- Log in to your account using your application number and password
- Confirm the test centre, select time and date as per the availability
- If booked, no candidate can change the slot under any circumstances
- If fails to book within the given time, the Authority will book the slot on behalf of the candidates – based on the information provided by them in the application form. The candidates will have no other choice but abide by the decision.
- Admit card will be issued after the slot booking is done.
VITEEE 2021 Best Books To Buy
You can refer to the below-mentioned books for VITEEE 2021 exam preparations:
- 5 New Pattern Mock Tests for NTA JEE Main 2020 Exam - 75 Question per Test - 3rd Edition Paperback – 10 October 2019 - Click here.
- Target VITEEE - Past 12 Years (2017-2006) Solved Papers + 10 Mock Tests Paperback – 7th Edition - Click Here.
- Comprehensive Guide to VITEEE Online Test with 3 Online Tests Paperback – 30 September 2018 - Click Here.
- VITEEE Chapterwise Solutions Paperback – 1 January 2015 - Click Here.
- Target VITEEE (11 Years Solved Papers, 2006-2016/10 Mock Tests) Paperback – 1 September 2016 - Click Here.
VITEEE Admit Card 2021
VITEEE Admit Card 2021 will be released by the VIT University tentatively in the first week of April. After booking the examination slots, candidates can download the VITEEE admit cards online using the application number and password. Check for these details on the VITEEE 2021 hall tickets – admit card number, test date and time, address, the photo of the candidate, etc. Candidates who have registered valid email IDs will receive the call letter right in their inbox. They should carry a printed copy of the admit card and identity proof on the day of the examination.
To download the admit card of VITEEE 2021, candidates will need their application form number and Online Test Booking password. Students will also receive the exam e-admit cards on their registered mail IDs which will comprise important details of eligible aspirants. Candidates will not be allowed to attend the test, without the following documents. Candidate should report to the selected test centre with:
- e-Admit card
- Photocopy of the application form and any one of the following for photo identification:
- School or college Photo ID card
- Twelfth Standard board exam hall ticket (or) admit card bearing photo
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
- IT Pan Card
How to download VITEEE admit card 2021?
Aspirants can download VITEEE admit cards by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of VITEEE 2021
- Navigate to the ‘Download VITEEE 2021 admit card’.
- Enter your VITEEE 2021 application number
- Enter your password and click on the 'Login' button.
- VITEEE 2021 admit card will be displayed on the screen once you login
- Take a print out of the same and keep it safe.
VITEEE Answer Key 2021
The Institute will not release the official VITEEE 2021 answer key dates. However, students can check for the unofficial answer key by unofficial sources to get an idea about their score on the test.
VITEEE Rank Predictor 2021
Use the rank predictor tool by Exams Planner to predict the probable rank. It will help you predict the college that might consider your scores for admission.
VITEEE Result 2021
The candidates can check their results on the official website of the Vellore Institute of Technology. There is also a provision of SMS service through which they will be alerted about the result on their registered mobile. The steps to check the VITEEE result 2021 are –
- Visit - http://www.vit.ac.in
- Click on ‘VITEEE 2021 Result’
- Use VITEEE application number 2021 and DOB to log in
- There you go!
Note: The admission for this session will be conducted according to a candidate’s score in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology in the 10+2 or Pre-University Examination. A merit list of all the selected candidates will be prepared by the university who will be eligible for the process of counselling and seat allotment.
VITEEE result includes candidates’ names, application number, gender, scores obtained in class 12 and All India Rank (AIR). Exam qualifiers will also receive an official mail about their results. Based on the ranks secured in the exam, candidates will be called for counselling.
VITEEE Cut-off 2021 -
The VITEEE 2021 cutoff is likely to be available soon after the VITEEE Counselling 2021 will be over. It is to be noted here that the university will NOT announce any cut off marks for any course. The closing rank for any engineering stream will be considered as the cutoff for the VITEEE 2021. The university will assign the percentile rank to candidates based on their performance in the exam. The university will use the equating methodology to predict the candidates rank. Following are the determining factors for VITEEE cutoff:
- Number of candidates who appeared in the exam
- Number of candidates qualified in the exam
- Highest marks obtained by any candidate
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Availability of seats
VITEEE Counselling Process
To participate in the counselling procedure students are required to log in using their login credentials which have been mailed to the students on their registered email ID. After logging, students are required to read through the instructions and enter the choices in the fields provided. The process of choice filling and locking will be provided to the students according to the schedule given. Students are also required to submit a registration fee of ₹ 5000/-Students are required to fill and submit the choices in two days following which the seat allotment will be announced for each round.
Candidates have to select the campus and branch of their choice during the registration for the counselling. After registration, authorities will verify candidates, documents. After the verification is done, the candidates will be allotted seats according to their rank, preference and availability of seats. Candidates who will be allotted seats have to upload their photograph/fingerprint/digital signature. Every candidate must ensure that they bring relevant documents and a demand draft for ₹ 50,000 drawn in favour of VIT University, payable at Vellore to participate in the counselling process for VITEEE 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: When will VITEEE 2021 be held?
A: The VITEEE 2021 exam is likely to be held from 18th to 26th June 2021.
Q: What is the pattern of the VITEEE exam?
A: It has three sections with a total of 125 questions. The duration of the exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Q: What is the scheme of marking of the exam?
A: For each correct answer, one mark is given.
Q: Is there a negative marking scheme in the exam?
A: There is no scheme for negative marking in the exam.
Q: If an NRI candidate is eligible to appear for the exam?
A: Yes, NRI/OCI candidates are eligible to appear for the exam.
Q: What should be the minimum age to take up the VITEEE test?
A: A candidate should be at least 17 years old at the time of admission.
Q: What is the mode of the exam?
A: It is a computer-based exam.
Q: I’m residing in Delhi. Will I need to travel to Chennai to take the exam?
A: Not necessarily. VITEEE 2020 will be conducted in 124 cities in the country. Check the ‘Information Brochure’ on the official website to see the list of cities that would organise the test.
Q: Do I have the opportunity to change the time and venue of the exam?
A: Not at all. Slots once booked cannot be modified or altered under any circumstances.
Q: How are candidates awarded ranks for the VITEEE exam?
A: An All India Rank list is prepared by VIT on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates.
Q: Who decides which VIT campus a candidate should get admission into?
A: The allocation of seat and campus is done during the VITEEE counselling process. On the basis of their marks and ranks and the availability of seats, a candidate is given choice either at the VIT Vellore campus or at the VIT Chennai campus.