The deadline has been extended for XAT exam 2018 online application form submission till December 15, 2017.
9 December 2017: The deadline for the Xavier Aptitude Test or XAT exam 2018 registration is extended till 5th December, 2018. The application process is going on the official website at xatonline.in. Earlier the last date of the form submission was 30th November, 2018. The Exam will be conducted on 7th January 2018 by Xavier Association of Management Institute (XAMI).
Steps to Apply for the XAT:
- Visit the official website of XAT
- Now click on the Register Online section
- Insert all the required information in the given spaces.
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Tap the Submit button to complete the process.
- Take a print out for the future reference
As per the official statement; "If you do not receive the registration confirmation mail, with your XAT ID and Password, within 24 hours of signing up, please check your spam/junk folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If you are unable to locate the email, please write to email@example.com citing your primary email id."
Application Fees: The application form of XAT exam 2018 costs ₹ 1,650 and per XLRI course costs ₹ 300. The late fees for the application form are ₹ 2000 and for the XLRI it is ₹ 500.