XLRI XAT 2019 Exam Date Announced – Registration to Begin from 20 August
XAT 2019 exam date has been announced at the official website. The application process will begin on 20th August 2018.
The Xavier School of Management has announced the exam date for the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2019 on XAT official website - http://www.xatonline.in/. The examination is scheduled to be held on 6th January 2019. The online application form will be available from 20th August to 30th November 2018. Candidates should apply for the exam only through the official website.
XAT 2019 Online Application Process
- Visit the XAT website - http://www.xatonline.in/
- Click on the registration link and provide your name, DOB, email-id, and contact details.
- A system-generated XAT ID and password will be sent to your registered email id/mobile number.
- Now, log-in with the XAT ID and password and complete the application form. You can also complete the form in multiple attempts; just click ‘SAVE and NEXT’ button before you log-out.
- Fill the form carefully and click on ‘Preview’ tab before final submission of the form.
- Once checked, submit the form and the application fee to complete the application process.
Candidates are required to pay ₹ 1700/- as the XAT registration fee. In case of a late fee, an amount of ₹ 2000/- is to be submitted for XAT application fee. The fee can be paid through online mode using credit card/debit card/online banking.
XAT 2019 – Important Dates
Online application process begins
20th August 2018
Online application process ends
30th November 2018
XAT 2019 exam date
6th January 2019 (10 AM to 01 PM)
Scroll left or right to view full table
XAT 2019 information bulletin is yet to be released. Other important dates will be released once the official XAT Bulletin 2019 is released.
About XAT Exam
The XAT exam is held every year for admission to management courses offered at XLRI and XAT associate institutes. XAT score is also accepted by other prestigious B-Schools in the country for admission to their management course.