UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020 – Application Withdrawal Procedure Begins
UPSC activated the application withdrawal link for Civil Services Exam. Check Details here.
The Union Public Service Commission has launched the application withdrawal link for the Civil Service 2020 applicants. Candidates who don’t find themselves ready for UPSC Civil Services 2020 exam can use the withdrawal application option and quit the exam. The online applications for UPSC 2020 exam can be withdrawn from 12th March 2020 to 18th March 2020 till 5.30 PM after which the link will be closed. Check major details about the application withdrawal process below-neath.
How to Withdraw UPSC Application 2020?
In order to withdraw UPSC 2020 applications, one should meet up with the important steps to complete the task.
- Visit the official website of UPSC – upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the UPSC Withdrawal link and proceed into the next step.
- Now, click on the link, which says “Request for generating OTP” and enter it.
Note: The requested withdrawal application OTP will be sent by the officials at the registered mobile number and email-id of the candidates.
- Enter the requested details including registration number with registration-id.
- Once all the step has been completed finally submit your withdrawal application.
- At last, the candidate must print the authenticated receipt.
Things to Remember –
- Request for generating OTP for withdrawal of application is applicable till 18th March 2020 (5.30 PM).
- The facility of withdrawal UPSC 2020 application is available only for those who do not want to appear for the UPSC Preliminary Examination, this year.
- The OTP will be available only at the registered mobile number and email-id, which were provided by the candidate at the time of application submission.
- The OTP details will be valid for 30 minutes only.
- In case, a candidate has submitted multiple online application form for the exam then the higher registration-id will cancel your application.
- Once the application has been withdrawn successfully by the candidate, it cannot be revived in the future.
- There is no provision to refund any fee amount paid by the candidate at the time of online application.
- Candidates, who cannot send their request for withdrawal application on time, they can contact UPSC on their email id – [email protected].
UPSC Civil Services 2020 – Important Dates
Beginning of the UPSC Prelims 2020 registrations
12th February 2020
Last date to fill online application
03rd March 2020
Date of UPSC IAS Prelims exam
31st May 2020
Declaration of result
12th June 2020
Date of UPSC IAS Mains exam
From 20th to 29th September 2020
Announcement of Mains result
Scroll left or right to view full table