UPSC Combined Medical Services Final 2017 Result Published
The Union Public Service Commission has published the result of the UPSC Combined Medical Services Final Exam 2017.
26 December 2017: The Union Public Service Commission or UPSC has released the result of the UPSC Combined Medical Services Final Exam 2017. The aspirants can check the result on the official website at upsc.gov.in.
Steps to Check the Result Online:
- Visit the official website at upsc.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the link for ‘UPSC Combined Medical Services Final Results'.
- The result of the UPSC CMS Final Exam will be displayed on the screen
- The candidate can download and take a print out of the result.
- Total Number of vacancy: 637
- General: 316
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 270
- Scheduled Castes (SC): 36
- Scheduled Tribes (ST): 15
The Vacant Posts against the Selected Candidates:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the railways
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.