UPSC CAPF Admit Card Released for Assistant Command Exam 2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will be conducting the CAPF examination 2020 for recruitment of Assistant Commandants on December 20.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2020 at upsc.gov.in. Candidates who have applied for the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) Assistant Commandants Examination 2020 can download their call letter from the official website of UPSC. All such candidates can access their Hall Ticket for UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant by login at the authorized portal through their communicating credentials.
The UPSC CAPF AC 2020 exam is scheduled to conduct to fill 2019 posts in various services like Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). The UPSC CAPF 2020 exam is officially announce to perform on December 20, 2020. Further details related to the exam venue, along with candidate’s details, and important guidelines of the exam related to COVID-19 precautions will be printed in the UPSC CAPF admit card.
Click here to check the exam pattern and syllabus of the UPSC CAPF exam.
Steps to Download UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2020
Pursue the following steps to download the admit card:
- Go to official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link - e - Admit Card: ‘Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2020’ given under ‘What’s New’ Section
- Now, go to ‘Click here’
- Read the important instructions and click on ‘Yes’ tab given at the below
- Enter either your ‘Registration Number’ or ‘Roll Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Click on ‘Submit Button’
- Download UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2020 and carry original one at the exam venue.
Note: The UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandants e-admit card will have the date, time and exam centre address.
Criteria of Selection:
The selection at all the stages of the UPSC CAPF examination will complete in three stages i.e. written exam, physical and medical standard tests or personality/interview tests.
UPSC CAPF 2020 Exam: Things to Remember
- The applicants will have to bring the e-Admit Card along with the photo ID card to secure entry to Examination Hall.
- Candidates also need to carry two identical passport size photographs at the time of examination.
- Applicants must note that the entry to the examination hall will close 10 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates must follow the COVID-19 guidelines, which says, all candidates must wear a mask and contain a small bottle of sanitizer with them.
- He/she needs to maintain physical distance starting from point of entry at the exam premises till his/her exit.
- Along with the face mask, candidates must bring their own gloves, and transparent water bottle.
- Body temperature of candidates will be checked at the entry point of the test venue via a thermo gun.
- Candidates having symptoms of fever, cough, and cold would be made to sit in a separate room with adequate safety measures.
- Candidates are required to follow directions given by the UPSC test centre representatives during the entry and exit of the test centre.
- At the registration desk, the candidate will be directed to sanitize their hands using the sanitizer. Photographs will be captured during the registration process.
- Candidates will be under the CCTV surveillance throughout the test duration.
In case of any difference in the UPSC CAPF Admit Card, the same may be communicated to the Commission within 24 hours by email at - [email protected] for taking the decision in the matter.