UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandants 2019 Result Announced - Find Direct Link Here
Published on : 21st October 2019 Author : Satyaranjan Bai
Those who have appeared for the CAPF ACs written exam can visit the UPSC website and check their result.
New Delhi/ 18.10.2019: The Union Public Service Commission has declared the UPSC CAPF ACs result 2019 for the written examination at its official website. Those who have appeared for the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) exam, conducted on 18th August 2019, can visit the UPSC website and see their result. The official website of UPSC is - www.upsc.gov.in.
How to Check UPSC CAPF Result 2019 – Five Simple Steps
The result can only be checked at the authorised website of UPSC.
- Visit the UPSC official website.
- Select the link “Written Result: Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2019”. Name-wise result is also available at the official website; click the “Written Result (with name): Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2019” link for the same.
- Click on the PDF file link.
- You will now be able to see the PDF file with roll number/ names of qualified candidates.
- Look for your name/ roll number in the list. You can download the UPSC CAPF 2019 result and take a printout of it for future correspondence
UPSC CAPF 2019 Result Direct Download Link
Candidates can click on the link given here and check their CAPF written result 2019.
Qualified candidates are required to appear for the Physical Standard Tests and Medical Standard Tests.
UPSC CAPF PET/ PST/ MST
As per the official notification, “the candidates with the undermentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Physical Standards Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) and Medical Standards Tests (MST). The candidature of all the candidates whose Roll Numbers are shown in the list is Provisional, subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates will be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims pertaining to age, educational qualifications, community etc. at the time of the Personality Test. They are, therefore, advised to keep the said prescribed certificates ready.”
Detailed Application Form (DAF)
The qualified candidates need to visit the official website and register themselves before filling up the Detailed Application Form. Along with the online DAF form, upload the digital images of relevant certificates in support of their claim of reservation, eligibility, etc. The notice further reads, “Online Detailed Application Form will be available on the Commission’s website from 30.10.2019 to 13.11.2019 till 6.00 P.M.” The important instructions for filling up the DAF will be available at the official website.