SSC CPO SI Answer Key 2019, Response Sheet releases by the Staff Selection Commission by 3rd January 2020. Submit challenge till 6th January 2020.
03rd January 2020: Candidates must be aware that the Staff Selection Commission had conducted the SSC CPO SI Exam 2019 from 09th to 13th December 2019 at various test centres. As of now, the exam conducting body has uploaded the SSC CPO SI Answer Key 2019, along with the candidate’s response sheet. Candidates can submit their objections for the released answer key of the online Paper-I of the Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination 2019.
The objection submission is active till 6th January 2020, in which candidates have to submit their challenges against the released tentative answer keys only via online mode through official website – ssc.nic.in. Check out the steps to download the SSC CPO 2019 Answer Key and submit representation.
How to Download SSC CPO SI Answer Key 2019?
All candidates who have appeared in the SSC CPO exam can download the tentative SSC CPO 2019 answer key by using the proven steps, as mentioning below:
- Open the official website of SSC CPO i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Now, tap the relevant link, given on the homepage, which says “Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination 2019 (Paper-I), Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys”.
- You will get a PDF on your computer/laptop screen, check the same and download the released SSC CPO answer key 2019.
SSC CPO SI Answer Key 2019: Submit Objections Against the Tentative Answer Key
- Head back to the login page and enter the login credentials to successfully login.
- Now, in the next step, select the desired question which you want to challenge and pay the examination fee of ₹ 100 per question.
- Upload all the supporting documents and download the SSC CPO SI Paper I answer key for future usage.
Note: Candidates can raise objections against the SSC CPO answer key 2019 up to 06th January 2020 till 05:00 PM. For every question, they need to pay ₹ 100 by using their Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net-Banking mode.
What’s Next After SSC CPO SI Paper I answer key?
As of now, the tentative answer key for the SSC CPO SI is released. Once the final answer key will be made available, the exam conducting body will organize to conduct the Paper II, which is descriptive type paper at several exam centres of the country. According to the officials the paper-II is likely to be conduct in the fourth week of January 2020.
About SSC CPO SI Exam
The SSC CPO SI 2019 Paper-I was conducted from 09th to 13th December 2019, for the post of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination 2019. Check the latest updates and notifications regarding the same at the authorized portal of Staff Selection Commission of India.