SSC CGL Tier-II tentative answer key has been released on the official website.
16 April 2018: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the tentative answer keys for Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) Tier-II 2017. Candidates can check the answer key on the official website.
Steps to check the SSC CGL Tier-II 2017 Tentative Answer Key
- Go to the official website; http://ssc.nic.in/.
- Click on the link “Tentative Answer Keys for Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-II), 2017” under “Latest News” section on the home-page.
- Scroll down the notification that appears on the screen and click on “Link for candidate’s response sheet, tentative answer keys, and submission of representation”.
- Click on “click here” link.
- Enter your roll number, password, and select your exam date. Click “Submit” button
- Tentative answer key and your response sheet will appear.
- Download and take a print out.
The commission has also released the answer keys for the re-examination.
SSC CGL Tier-II 2017 Exam
The SSC CGL Tier-II 2017 examination was conducted from 17 to 22 February 2018. The commission also conducted re-examination on 09 March 2018. Check out complete details on re-examination.
Challenging Primary/Tentative Answer Key
As per the official notification, “the candidates may log in using their same user ID and password which were used during the examination and submit representations, if any, from 13.04.2018 (6.00 P.M.) to 16.04.2018 (6.00 P.M.) through online method only, on payment of ₹ 100 per answer. Representations received after the due date will not be entertained under any circumstances.”
After considering the objections raised by the candidates against primary answer key, the commission will release the final answer key.
About SSC CGL
The Staff Selection Commission conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination to recruit eligible candidates for various posts in ministries, departments, and organisations under the Government of India.