SSC CGL Tier II Result 2019 is now available at the official website. Check complete details here.
The Staff Selection Commission has declared the SSC CGL Tier II result 2019 by 25th October 2019. Test-takers, who had appeared for the Combined Graduate Level Tier 2 examination 2018 conducted on 11th to 14th September 2019, can check their results by login to the official website of the Commission, which is ssc.nic.in.
SSC CGL Tier II Result 2019 – Here’s How to Check
- Explore the official SSC website link i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- On the homescreen, go to the Latest News section and click on the link that reads “Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018 - Declaration of Result of Tier-II (Computer Based Examination)”.
- View the merit list and press “Cntrl+F” to search your name and roll number.
- Download the same for further needs.
What After SSC CGL Tier II Result?
Candidates who have cleared the Tier II exam are eligible to participate for SSC CGL Tier III (Descriptive Examination) schedule to be held on 29th December 2019. The status of exam city for Tier III examination will be published about 15 days before the commencement of the examination while the admit card for the same will be uploaded about four days prior to the exam.
Earlier this week, SSC released the CGL Application Form 2019-20 for the meritorious candidates of the country.
Examination Pattern for SSC CGL Tier-III Examination
- Mode of Examination – Offline (Pen and Paper Mode)
- Examination Scheme – Descriptive Type in English and Hindi Language
- Maximum Marks of the Exam – 100
- Duration of the Exam – 60 minutes
About The Exam –
Every year, the Staff Selection Commission conducts its Combined Graduate Level exam and invites candidates who have completed their bachelors in any discipline. The exam is conducted in four different levels for various posts which includes – Tier I (Objective Multiple Choice), Tier II (Objective Multiple Choice), Tier III (Descriptive Paper in Hindi/English), Tier IV (Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test). Candidates who are selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in India.