RRB JE 2019 CBT 2 final answer key of second stage computer-based test (CBT) released. Check details.
The Railway Recruitment Board has officially declared the final answer key for the computer-based test stage 2 (CBT 2) exams on 10th October 2019. Candidates can review and download the RRB JE CBT 2 final answer key 2019 by exploring the official regional websites of RRB’s.
Candidates can see the modified answer key for their question paper and also know the final decision on the objections raised by them by tapping on the link provided on the RRB websites from 10th to 12th October 2019.
Download RRB JE CBT 2 Final Answer Key 2019 -
Candidates can pursue the guided step as mentioned below to check and download RRB JE CBT 2 answer key.
- Visit the official website of regional RRB’s website.
- On the official website’s homepage, click on the link which states “RRB JE Stage 2 answer key”.
- Now, login to your account by entering the RRB registration number and date of birth in the prompted field.
- View and download the same for future prospective.
One should remind that they can download RRB JE Stage 2 Answer Key from 26 September 2019 to 29 September 2019 only. After viewing the answer keys, if any participant has any objection regarding the provided answer key, he/she may challenge the same before 29th September 2019. Here in this article, we have compiled the proven steps on how to challenge the official answer key of RRB Junior Engineer exam.
RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key 2019: Highlighting Information
- As per the official notice, the Railway Recruitment Board had released the preliminary answer key on 26th September 2019.
- Aspirants who had appeared in the exam were allowed to view the answer key and raise objections for the same in between 26th to 29th September 2019.
- The RRB JE CBT 2 was conducted from 28th August 2019 to 01st September 2019.
- Candidates who will clear the RRB JE CBT 1 and RRB JE CBT 2 exam will be called to attend an interview round and document verification at the Staff Selection Commission allotted premises.
Steps to Raise Objections against RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key 2019 –
- Open the official website of the concerned RRBs.
- Tap the link which says “RRB JE CBT 2 Answer Key 2019” flashing on the homepage.
- If a candidate wants to submit challenge against RRB JE 2019 CBT 2 Answer Key, so he/She may raise objections against the same by clicking on the “Raise Objection” link available on the website.
- After this, choose the type of objection and fill up the required details or upload supporting documents for reference.
- Aspirants who want to raise an objection need to pay an amount of ₹ 50/- for every raised objection by tapping on the “Pay” button.
- Take a print out for future needs.
More About Exam –
The Railway Recruitment Board had conducted the RRB JE CBT 2 Exam 2019 from 28 August to 1 September 2019 at various exam centres. However, due to some unavoidable circumstances, RRB JE CBT 2 exam was cancelled at few zones and was rescheduled on 19th Sept 2019. The admit card for the same was released on 15th Sept 2019.
The Railway Board has planning to recruit 13,487 candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer (Information Technology), Junior Engineer (JE), Depot Material Superintendent (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA) in Indian Railways, against advertisement number CEN.03/2018.