NEST Result 2019 Announced, Check Steps to Download
Candidates can check the NEST Result 2019 by 18th June 2019 from the official website.
The National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) is all set to release the NEST Result 2019 by 18th June 2019 (Tuesday). Candidates can check the results for the same through the official website i.e. nestexam.in. Earlier the NEST 2019 results were scheduled to be declared on 17th June 2019, but it was delayed due to some technical glitches. Students can check the results simply by entering their User ID and Password in the prompted field.
Candidates must note that on the basis of NEST 2019 marks, a separate merit list will be prepared by the organizing body for granting admission to the qualified candidates.
Download NEST Result 2019 -
Participants can check their NEST 2019 results by following the below-provided steps, as under:
- Open the official NEST website - nestexam.in
- Now on the homepage, click on “NEST 2019 Result” link.
- In a new page, enter your User ID and Password details in the provided space and tap Login button.
- Check and download your scorecard for further reference.
NEST 2019 Counselling Procedure
NEST 2019 counselling procedure will be held through offline mode in two different rounds. The official counselling dates are yet to be announced but it is likely to be started from last week of July 2019. In order to successfully take the admission in M.Sc courses offered by the National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) and University of Mumbai - Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CEBS), one should qualify the exam.
NEST 2019: Tie Break Rules
- If in case, two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the NEST 2019 entrance exam, the higher score achiever in the general section will get preference.
- If the tie remains happen, well in that case candidate with the best scores in the subject section will get a better rank.
- If the tie still persists, then the till will be broken by comparing student’s class 12th marks & DOB at the time of admission.