MCC has released the NEET Round Two Seat Allotment 2019 list on the official site. The final result for the same will be displayed on 17th July 2019.
The NEET admission authority, Medical Counselling Committee has published the virtual; vacancy list for NEET Round Two Seat Allotment 2019 on its official website i.e. mcc.nic.in. As per the official, the seat allotment process has also started from 15th July 2019 and will conclude on 16th July 2019, while the final result for 2nd round seat allotment 2019 will declare on 17th July 2019.
Steps to Check NEET Round Two Seat Allotment Result 2019
- Log in to official MCC website i.e. mcc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link reading ‘Final Result for Round 2 Seat Allotment of NEET 2019’.
- A pdf of seat allotment result will open on your screen.
- Check your results and download the result for further usage.
Those candidates who wish to take admission in the allotted seat will need to appear at the reporting centre from 17th to 25th July 2019. Students are advised to carry all the necessary documents with a set of photocopy at their designating centre for the admission process. However, for cancellation of the allotted seat, students are required to cancel their allotted seat before 19th July 2019.
Documents Needed for NEET Round Two Seat Allotment 2019
Interested students need to carry all the important documents with their respective photocopies at the reporting centre. A list of necessary documents is as under:
- A copy of downloaded NEET admit card 2019
- NEET 2019 scorecard
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Permanent/provisional registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India/MCI
- Medical certificate
- School leaving certificate of Class 12th
- Copy of receipt of online fee payment
- NEET 2019 Seat Allotment Letter
How to Download NEET Seat Allotment Letter 2019
In order to download the NEET seat allotment letter, one should follow the steps as below:
- Visit the authorized website of MCC.
- Now, click on the seat allotment letter link.
- In the next step, type your roll number and date of birth in the login panel.
- After this, enter the security pin and tap on the submit button.
- The allotment letter will appear on the screen, download it and take a print out for further usage.