UP NEET Counselling 2018 - Online Registration Process Begins at the Official Website
UP NEET counselling 2018 registration process has started at the official website. Candidates can check out the steps for registration.
22 June 2018: The Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh has started the registration process for UP NEET 2018 counselling. Those who have qualified the NEET UG entrance examination conducted on 06th May 2018 (Sunday) can register for the UP online counselling process at DGME’s official website.
Uttar Pradesh Domicile
For admission to state quota medical/dental seats in Uttar Pradesh, candidates should have a domicile of Uttar Pradesh state. However, candidates who have completed their class 10th and 12th from Uttar Pradesh are not required to submit their domicile certificate.
Candidates who have passed any one of the class 10th and class 12th exam from Uttar Pradesh are required to submit a ‘General Domicile Certificate’
Those who have passed both the exams from outside Uttar Pradesh are required to submit an ‘Original Domicile Certificate’.
Candidates who fulfil both the academic eligibility and domicile criteria can register for the counselling process through the official website.
Steps to register for UP NEET Counselling 2018
- Go to the official website - https://upneet.gov.in/.
- Click on ‘NEET-UG REGISTRATION FOR UP’ link on the home-page.
- Enter the details asked for. Select the course, enter your roll number, application number, and captcha.
- Click on ‘Login’ button.
- Complete the registration process.
- Download the filled-in form.
Candidates are required to verify the following documents for the choice-filling process:
- High School/class 10th mark sheet and original certificate
- Intermediate/10+2 mark sheet and original certificate
- Domicile certificate as mentioned above
- Category certificate (if applicable)
UP NEET Counselling 2018 Schedule
- Registration Process - 20th June to 24th June 2018
- Merit list release date - 25th June 2018
- Document verification and payment of security fee - 26th June to 30th June 2018
- Choice-filling - 02nd July to 04th July 2018
- The result of seat allocation - 05th July 2018
- Download allotment letter - 06th July to 11th July 2018
- Admission - 07th July to 12th July 2018
Candidates can check the complete details on the official website of UP NEET.