VIT BArch Admission 2020 – Enroll for BArch Course Through NATA Exam
VIT has declared that the admission process for B.Arch course will be done on the basis of NATA 2020 exam score.
Attention students! Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has declared that it will be allowing admissions process for the BArch course only through the basis of NATA 2020 exam score. National Aptitude Test in Architecture, NATA is a national level exam conducting to offer admission into several prominent institutes or universities for architecture programmes. So, all the candidates who are willing to take admission in VIT B.Arch 2020 course can apply from the official website vit.ac.in. must keep a note that VIT does not hold any admission entrance exam for the BArch admissions.
The admissions will be conducted based on candidates 12th class scores and the NATA score. Scroll down the page and take a look at the exam details, important dates and how to fill admission form below.
VIT BArch Admission 2020 – Important Dates To Know
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has come out with their important dates for the admission process to give an idea to the candidates about the admission process. The same are listed below:
Beginning of the online registrations
08th January 2020
Deadline of the online registrations
June 2020 (First week)
Release of merit list for admission 2020
June 2020 (Second week)
GD and PI round
Scroll left or right to view full table
How to Apply for VIT Vellore B.Arch admissions 2020?
- Candidates will require to visit the official website of the Vellore Institute of Technology, VIT.
- Go to the admissions link on the website and open the link to read all the details provided there.
- Proceed to fill the application form. To do so, complete your registration process first.
- Now, head-back to the login page and access your application form by using your login details.
- Fill the form and upload signatures and picture.
- Upload all the required certifications.
- Click submit and save a copy of the form for the future needs.
VIT BArch Admission – Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates who are planning and willing to apply for admission to VIT B.Arch Admission 2020 must ensure that they meet the basic eligibility criteria before applying or registering.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be born after 1st July 1998.
- Academic Qualifications: Applicant must have cleared 10th Class Exam as regular student
- Applicant must have cleared 12th Class with minimum of 60% marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- Eligibility for Applicants from North East: For SC/ST, J&K and North Eastern states should have passed class 12 or equivalent with 50% marks and with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- Entrance Exam Eligibility: Must have a valid score in the NATA 2020.