Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell has declared the results of MHT CET 2019 on 4th June 2019 at its official site.
MHT CET Result 2019: The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has announced MHT CET Result 2019 by 4th June 2019. Aspirants can check their results on the official site i.e. mhtcet2019.mahaonline.gov.in. The examination was seized in between 2nd May to 13th May 2019.
The candidates who have appeared for the MHT CET 2019 exam can check their results online through their Login Id, Password and Captcha code. Participants can also check their MHT CET 2019 Result from the direct link provided below.
MHT CET is a state level entrance test conducted under the administration of Maharashtra Government. Through this exam young candidates of the state will get a chance to enrol their admission in the top-notch Engineering, Pharmacy, and Agriculture courses at bachelor’s level.
MHT CET Result 2019: Exam Dates and Centres
This year the MHT CET exam 2019 was conducted from 2nd to 13th of May 2019. The final MHT CET answer key 2019 was released by 22nd May 2019. Taking about its exam centres the Maharashtra CET was concluded at 36 districts across the State. As per media reports, a total of 4,13,284 candidates had registered themselves for MHT CET 2019 Exam out of which only 3,92,354 had appeared for the exam.
MHT CET Result 2019: Steps to Follow
To check the MHT CET 2019 Scorecard, candidates are recommended to follow the steps provided below:
- Visit the Maharashtra CET official website.
- In the next step, enter your Login Id, Password, and Captcha Code to Sign in to account.
- After typing all the required information in the provided field, click on Log into Account to check your results.
Note: If you don’t remember your password, tap on Forgot Password? link to reset the password.
- You will be prompted to the next screen, where your MHT CET 2019 Result will appear on the screen.
- After this, download it and take a print out for future reference.