MET Result 2020 - Scorecard and Counselling Process
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) will announce the result for the Manipal Entrance Test (MET). The result will be made available through the official website tentatively in the first week of May 2020. The scorecard for the exam will also be released before the result. Students who will be appearing for the exam can download the scorecard from the official website using their application number and password. The result will be available in the form of merit list. Students who will qualify the exam will be called for the counselling process for admission. For more details regarding the MET result 2020, check out the article.
MET 2020 Result - Important Dates
The official schedule for the MET exam has not been released yet. Check out the tentative dates in the table below:
MET 2020 exam
Third week of April 2020
Last week of April 2020
MET 2020 Result
First week of May 2020
Scroll left or right to view full table
Steps to Download MET 2020 Scorecard
The MET 2020 result will be declared in the first week of May 2020. The scorecard will be released immediately after the exam. The steps to download the scorecard are as follows:
- Go to the official website - http://results.manipal.edu.
- Enter your application number and password.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The scorecard will appear on the screen.
- Check the marks and download the same.
- You can take a print of the admit card for future reference.
Steps to Check the MET 2020 Result
- Go to the official website and look for the MET 2020 result link.
- Click it.
- The PDF file showing merit list will appear on the screen.
- Find your roll number in the list and check your rank.
Candidates will be called for the counselling process based on their merit rank.
After the MET 2020 Result
Candidates who will make it to the MET 2020 merit list will be called for the counselling process. The candidates are required to appear in the counselling process as per the merit rank. The seat allotment will also be done on the basis of the merit rank. Admission to the university will only be done through counselling process. Admission will be offered to the following participating institutes:
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal (MAHE)
- Manipal University, Jaipur
- Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology
The counselling will be conducted through offline mode and candidates must report at the counselling center along with all the required documents. Keep a check on the official website for result and counselling details.