MAH MCA CET 2018 results are announced on the official website. Read more for complete details.
04 April 2018: The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra has declared the results of MAH MCA CET 2018 (Maharashtra Master of Computer Applications common Entrance Test) on the official website. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to check the result:
Steps to check the MAH MCA CET 2018 Result -
- Go to the official website; http://dtemaharashtra.gov.in/.
- Click on the link “Click Here for MCA 2018 Result”
- You will be re-directed to the result pdf.
- Check out the result. You can take a print out of the result.
The result list consists registration number, roll number, the name of the candidate, CET score (out of 200), and CET Percentile.
MAH MCA CET 2018 Score Card Validity
The score of MAH MCA CET 2018 is valid for admission to following institutes:
- All Government/Government-Aided institutes offering MCA programme
- All University departments offering MCA programme
- University managed institutes offering MCA programme
- All un-aided institutes offering MCA programme
About MAH MCA CET
The MAH MCA CET is conducted for admission to the first year or Lateral entry (direct admission to the second year) of the three-years post-graduate course i.e. Master of Computer Application (MCA) offered by the government, government-aided, university departments and unaided colleges/institutes in Maharashtra. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks (45% in case of backward categories) were eligible to appear for the test. The MAH MCA CET 2018 exam was conducted on 24 March.
About DTE Maharashtra
The Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra has under its supervision more than 1600 Technical Education institutions across the state of Maharashtra. The DTE conducts the state entrance test for admission to various diploma, UG and PG courses in Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy, and Hotel Management & Catering Technology.