Life Insurance Corporation of India will declare the LIC AAO Result 2019 for Mains exam on 18th July 2019. Check complete updates here.
The Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) is likely to be released the LIC AAO Mains Result 2019 on 18th July 2019. The exam was conducted on 28th June 2019 for the recruiting post of Assistant Administrative Officer. All the appearing candidates will check their mains exam scores from the authorized LIC website i.e. licindia.in.
Steps to Check LIC AAO Mains Result 2019
- Visit the authorized website of LIC.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘LIC AAO Result’ link.
- Now, candidates need to check their name and roll number by exploring the pdf.
- Download the pdf and take a print out for future reference.
LIC AAO Result 2019: Important Dates
The LIC AAO 2019 is a recruiting exam, based on three rounds- Prelims, Mains, and Interview. The LIC AAO 2019 exam for prelims was held on 4th and 5th May 2019 to fill 590 vacant posts under Assistant Administrative Officer. Qualifiers of LIC AAO Prelims had appeared for LIC AAO Mains 2019 exam conducted on 28th June 2019.
The LIC AAO Prelims Result 2019 was declared on 7th June 2019, while the preliminary answer key for the same was also presented on the official website i.e. licindia.in.
How to Download LIC AAO Prelims Result 2019
The candidates who have appeared for the same can download the result, simply by following the steps, mentioning below-
- Open the official website of LIC - http://licindia.in
- Once the site is opened, click on the ‘LIC AAO Result’ link.
- A pdf will open on your computer screen.
- Now check your Name and Roll Number by exploring the pdf.
- After you find your name, download it and take a print out for further use.
LIC AAO Vacancy Details & Pay Scale
This year, a total of 590 vacancies of Assistant Administrative Officer has been released on the LIC website. Name of the posts are-
- AAO IT: 150
- AAO Generalist: 350
- AAO (Actuarial): 30
- AAO CA: 50
- AAO (Rajbhasha): 05
Candidates who passed the LIC AAO 2019 - Prelims and Mains will get a basic pay scale of ₹ 32,795 per month and other admissible allowances.