Opportunity for International Students, Bag Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2018
The EACEA (Education Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency) of the EU (European Union) invites applications for the Erasmus Mundus scholarship programme 2018. The scholarship is given for pursuing Masters in the Cartography.
The last date to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Programme 2018 is 15th March 2018.
The scholarship programme is to support international students to complete the 4 semesters M. Sc in Cartography and Informatics. This is a common scholarship programme of four universities in Vienna, Dresden, Munich, and Twente.
Benefits under the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Programme 2018
- This is a fully – funded scholarship programme. Students get tuition-fee, monthly allowances, travel costs, living expenses, Visa cost, health insurance.
- Beneficiary students will receive € 2.425 per semester. For the total duration of the course, €9.700 will be given.
- Candidates will also receive a monthly stipend of €1.000. Over 4 semesters, they will receive € 24.00.
- Beneficiary students will also get travel allowances. For less than 4 K.M travel, students will get € 4.000 and for more than 4 K.M travelling, students will get €6.000.
Eligibility for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Programme 2018
- Students from all countries are eligible to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2018.
- Preference will be given to such students who are free-thinking, creative and motivated individuals. They should be interested in science, technology, and art.
- Students should be proficient in the English language. If English is not their native language, then they should have English language certification in IELTS, TOEFL, and Cambridge Certificate in English.