Indian Railway Recruitment 2018: Assistant Loco Pilot and Technicians required for more than 26000 Vacancies
The Railway Recruitment Board has invited applications for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technicians. Candidates can apply for the same through official website.
05 February 2018: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has invited applications for more than 26000 vacancies of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technicians posts. Interested candidates can apply through the official website; www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Go to the official website; www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on “Skip” button if you see the instructions.
- When you reach the home page of the website, look for “Recruitment” tab at the top and click on it.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will see the list of various RRBs. These are the links to the official website.
- You can click on the name of the RRB under which you want to apply.
- Click on the link “Click here to Apply for CEN 01/2018”
- Complete your registration process by providing the required details.
For Assistant Loco Pilot: 17,673
For Technicians posts: 8,829
Candidates should make sure that they have the requisite qualification from a recognised institute. Details of educational qualification for different posts are provided in the “Annexure – A” of the detailed notification. Check out the official notification for the same.
Age limit (as on 01 July 2018)
Minimum age – 18 years
Maximum age – 28 years
Relaxation in age limit will be provided as per government norms.
Exam Pattern/Selection Procedure:
The selection procedure includes 4 stages:
I Stage: Computer Based Test (CBT) (common for both ALP and Technician posts)
II Stage: Computer Based Test (CBT) (common for both ALP and Technician posts)
III Stage: Computer Based Aptitude Test
IV Stage: Document Verification (common for both ALP and Technician posts)
Candidates who have applied for ALP posts and qualified the second stage CBT will have to go through the computer based aptitude test.
- In Stage I and II, there will be negative marking for incorrect answers. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question will be deducted.
- There will be no negative marking for Stage III Computer Based Aptitude Test.
Apply for the posts at 'Indian Railways' official website.