IGNOU Term End Exam 2018 Dates Announced – Apply for the Final Exam until 30 April
Indira Gandhi National Open University has announced IGNOU term end exam 2018 dates.
27 April 2018: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has notified the dates for the term-end examination 2018 on the official website. The IGNOU 2018 final exams will start from 01 June 2018.
IGNOU Term End Exam 2018 Dates
As per the official schedule, the IGNOU final examination for the year 2018 will begin from 1st June. The registration process for the IGNOU Term End Exam (TEE) is still going on. Candidates can apply till 30 April without late fee and till 10th May with late fee of ₹ 1000/-.
Steps to apply for IGNOU Term End Exam 2018
- Go to the official website, http://www.ignou.ac.in/
- Click on "Online Submission of TEE June 2018 Examination Form" under “ALERTS” section.
- Read the guidelines carefully.
- Tick on the declaration.
- Click on 'Proceed to Fill Online Examination Form' button.
- Enter Programme code and enter enrollment Number.
- Select Mode of Payment.
- Select each course correctly (Theory and Practical).
- Select your Examination Centre code from the available list.
- Make fee payment.
- Note the auto-generated control number.
Candidates are required to pay ₹ 120 per theory and practical course.
Exam Centres for IGNOU Final Exam 2018
Regional Director of IGNOU, S Raja Rao, said, “the university has established six exam centres at Dr L Bulayya College, Vizag, Ideal College of Arts and Science, Kakinada, Government Arts College, Rajahmundry, SKBR College, Amalapuram, MR PG College, Vizianagaram and SGCSR College, Rajam.”
IGNOU Final Exam 2018 Hall Tickets
This is what the official notification reads for the hall tickets:
"Hall Ticket will be uploaded on the University Website well before 7 to 10 days before the commencement of the examinations. Please take print out of Hall Ticket from University website (www.ignou.ac.in) and report at the examination centre along with your Identity Card issued by the Regional Centre/University."
Candidates must note that hall tickets will not be issued for the subjects for which the students have not submitted assignments.