IGNOU Admission 2018 – Application Submission Date Extended for July 2018 Session
IGNOU has again extended the date for application submission for July 2018 session. Candidates can now apply till 31st August for admission to its Master, Bachelor, Diploma, and Certificate programmes.
17th August 2018: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date for new admissions to all the programmes offered by the University. As per the official notification, admission form for Master, Bachelor, Diploma, and Certificate courses can be submitted till 31st August 2018. The official statement reads, “Last date for fresh admissions for all Master, Bachelor, Diploma programmes is 31st August 2018.”
IGNOU has launched new courses from the July 2018 session such as Diploma in Event Management, Certificate in Japanese Language, Certificate in Korean Language and Culture, and Post Graduate Certificate in Acupuncture. The extended dates are also applicable to the new courses.
Candidates can apply for their preferred course through the online mode by following the steps mentioned here:
- Go to the official website of IGNOU Online Admission System - https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/.
- Click on ‘Register Yourself’ button under the ‘Applicant login’ section on the home-page.
- You will be redirected to the Student Registration Form. Enter all the details such as your name, DOB, gender, mobile number, email id, etc. carefully and ‘submit’ the details.
- Once registered successfully, Login with your user id and password to complete the application form.
- Select the programme, upload scanned images of required documents, and make fee payment to complete the application process.
Candidates can check out details related to various programmes such as eligibility criteria, duration, credits, fee details, etc. from the “Programmes Available” section. Select the programme of your choice and check the details carefully.
List of Documents Required for Admission
Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of the following documents while filling the online application form:
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned images of Educational certificates
- Scanned copy of age proof
- Scanned image of category certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned image of caste certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned image of experience certificate (if any)
Candidates must note that the scanned images should be less than 100 KB. For detailed information about various courses, visit IGNOU’s official website.