IGNOU Admission 2018 - Last Date Extended for July Session Application Process
The last date for submission of IGNOU 2018 admission forms July session has been extended. Candidates can now apply till 31st July.
16 July 2018: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date for online and offline admission form submission for all post-graduate, undergraduate, and diploma programmes offered by the University. Interested candidates can now submit their admission forms latest by 31st July 2018 for the July session. Candidates can apply for the Masters/Bachelors/Diploma courses through the official website. Details about the IGNOU academic programmes July 2018 session can be accessed here.
Earlier, the last date for submission of online application form was 15th July which has now been extended to 31st July.
Know your Programme
Applicants are advised to follow the steps mentioned below to check the eligibility, duration, fee details related to the course they are interested in:
- Go to the website of IGNOU Online Admission system.
- Click on ‘Programmes Available’ tab.
- Select the ‘Programme Type’ and then select the programme for enrollment.
- All the details related to the programme will appear.
- Check eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.
Steps for Applying
- Visit official link https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in.
- Under the “Applicant Login” section, click on “Register Yourself” button.
- Complete the registration process. A user-name and password will be sent on your registered email id/phone number.
- Now log-in on the online portal with the user-name and password provided.
- Enter your educational qualifications, upload the scanned images of required documents and make fee payment. Complete the form carefully and review before the final submit.
- Take a printout of fee payment receipt and application form for future reference.
You will receive an e-mail/SMS on successful submission of the form.
IGNOU Admission 2018 – Programmes Offered
Here are the programmes offered by IGNOU:
Post-Graduate Degree Level Programmes
The university offers Master of Arts (M.A.) programmes in Philosophy, Economics, English, Hindi, History, Rural Development, Public Administration, etc. Other Master courses include Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM), Master of Computer Application, Master of Commerce, Master of Science in Counselling and Family Therapy, etc.
Under-Graduate Degree Level Programmes
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLIS)
- BA (Tourism Studies)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP)
This is a programme designed for candidates who have not done formal education through the 10+2 education system and are interested in pursuing higher education. Such candidates can enrol in the programme to become eligible for courses such as B.A./B.Com./Bachelor in Tourism Studies/Bachelor in Social Work.
PG Diploma and Diploma Level Programmes
Candidates can also pursue PG diploma or diploma in various professional courses like Journalism & Mass Communication, School Leadership & Management, Social Work, Book Publishing, Para-legal Practice, Nutrition & Health Education, Dairy Technology, and more. Find the complete list at IGNOU’s official website.