The IBPS RRO PO 2020 preliminary results are available!.
15.01.2021/ New Delhi: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the IBPS RRO PO 2020 preliminary results at its official website. Candidates who had appeared for the preliminary examination for Officers Scale I on 12th and 13th September 2020 can go to the designed website.
Earlier, the prelims exam was conducted in September at various exam centres all over the country. Now that the preliminary results of Probationary Officer are out, PO aspirants should hurry to check their scores and take a printout of it. The scores can be accessed till January 30.
How to Check IBPS RRB PO 2020 Preliminary Results?
The following steps will help you check your results. You can also download and take a printout of your scores.
- Go to https://ibps.in and “Click here to View Your Scores of Online Preliminary Examination for CRP RRB IX – Officers Scale I”.
- It will redirect you to a new page. Here, you need to select the link “Click here to View Your Scores of Online Preliminary Examination for CRP RRB IX – Officers Scale I”.
- Next, enter “Login Credential” such as “Registration No/ Roll No”, “Password/ DOB (DD-MM-YY)” and the image CAPTCHA.
- Now click on the “Login” button.
- You will see the result. Your scores will appear on the screen.
- Click on the download button and take a printout for future reference.
IBPS RRB PO 2020 Main Exam Important Dates
The Institute has scheduled to conduct the IBPS RRB PO Main examination on 30th January 2021. It will soon release the upcoming exam details at its official website, i.e. ibps.in. Only after the commencement of the exam and declaration of the Main exam, candidates will be shortlisted for the Interview Process. Appearing aspirants must secure a minimum score to get shortlisted. Also, candidates will be called in for interview depending on the number of vacancies available.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also organises exams for RRB Officers Scale II & III and Office Assistant.
IBPS RRB Final Result Announcement
Only after clearing the Main examination, candidates will be called for the Interview. The Interview Process will mainly be organised by the participating banks. The final result will be declared by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection after the interview is over.