IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 Exam Preliminary, Admit Card Released and Available For Download
Published on : 9th August 2018 Author : Nandita Gupta
The Institute of Banking personnel selection has finally released the call letter for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 exam for Prelims on 26th July 2018. The admit cards are available now on the official website of IBPS at www.ibps.in. If you are planning to sit for the upcoming IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preliminary exam on 19th, 25th August and 1st September 2018, then download the admit card immediately to avoid the end moment rush. The admit cards are must to have as without them none of the aspirants will be allowed to enter the examination venue. Make sure you take a clear print of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card 2018 before heading towards the examination centre.
But before beginning the downloading process, read the following article to know about the download procedure and important documents to carry along the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Preliminary 2018.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Preliminary Admit Card 2018
You need to be handy with the registration number and the Date of Birth (DOB) in order to access and download the admit card.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Preliminary 2018- Steps To Download
The admit cards are now available to download. Go through the following step-by-step guide to download the admit card.
- You need to first visit the official website of IBPS at www.ibps.in/crp-rrb-vii/
- Look for the CRP RRBs-VII Office Assistant call letter link and open it.
- In the login panel, enter the registration number and date of birth and submit.
- After logging in, you will see the IBPS RRB Office Assistant call letter.
- Examine each and every detail and download the admit card.
- Take a couple of copies of the same for the examination purpose.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Preliminary 2018 –Important Documents to Carry Along
Before leaving for the examination centre, make sure to carry the additional proof of identification along with the admit card, in order to avoid any uncertainty. There are times when admit card isn’t enough as a proof of entry and invigilator might ask for additional identification proof. You can carry any of the following Identity proof along with the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Admit Card.
- Adhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- School/college id
- Any other document that also has your photograph and verified details.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2018 Admit Card Prelims – Notable Instructions
- Make sure to carry enough copies of the admit card to the centre.
- Do not inscribe any marking on the admit card with any sort of text.
- Do take a soft copy of the admit card either in pen drive or in Mail Id, in case you lose the hard copy.
Produce the admit card whenever the invigilator asks to during the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preliminary 2018 Exam.
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Preliminary 2018 Result
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Preliminary Best Recommended Books 2018
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Preliminary Cut Off and Merit List 2018
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Preliminary 2018 Application Form
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Preliminary 2018 –Syllabus