IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2020 Exam - Preliminary Phase Admit Card Released
Published on : 12th September 2020 Author : Nandita Gupta
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the call letter for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose) 2020 exam for Preliminary phase on 11th September 2020. The admit cards are available now on the official website of IBPS at www.ibps.in. If you have applied for the upcoming IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preliminary exam scheduled on 19th, 20th, and 26th September 2020, then download the admit card immediately to avoid the end moment rush. The link to download the admit cards will remain active till 26th September 2020. The admit card is must to have as without it none of the aspirants will be allowed to enter the examination venue. Make sure you take a clear print of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card 2020 before heading towards the examination centre.
But before beginning the downloading process, read the following article to know about the download procedure and important documents to carry for the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preliminary Exam 2020.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Preliminary Admit Card 2020
You need to have your registration number and Date of Birth (DOB) to download the admit card.
Steps To Download IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Preliminary -
The admit cards are now available to download. Go through the following step-by-step guide to download the admit card.
- You need to first visit the official website of IBPS at - https://ibps.in.
- Look for the CRP RRBs-IX Office Assistant call letter link on the home-page and click it.
- Again click the admit card link.
- In the login panel, enter the registration number and date of birth to log-in.
- After logging in, you will see the IBPS RRB Office Assistant call letter.
- Examine each and every detail and download the admit card.
- Take a couple of copies of the same for the examination purpose.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Preliminary 2020 –Important Documents to Carry Along
Before leaving for the examination centre, make sure to carry the additional proof of identification along with the admit card, in order to avoid any uncertainty. There are times when admit card isn’t enough as a proof of entry and invigilator might ask for additional identification proof. You can carry any of the following Identity proof along with the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Admit Card.
- Adhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- School/college id
- Any other document that also has your photograph and verified details.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2020 Admit Card Prelims – Notable Instructions
- Make sure to carry enough copies of the admit card to the centre.
- Do not inscribe any marking on the admit card with any sort of text.
- Do take a soft copy of the admit card either in pen drive or Mail Id, in case you lose the hard copy.
Produce the admit card whenever the invigilator asks to during the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Preliminary 2020 Exam.