IBPS RRB 2019 Officer Scale-I, Scale-II & Scale-III Interview Admit Card – Steps to Download
Last Modified on : 13 Jan 2022 Author : Nandita Gupta
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the admit cards for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I, Scale II, and Scale III Interview phase 2019. The admit cards/call letters were released on 6th November 2019 on the official IBPS website. Only those who have qualified the Main exam (for Scale-I) and Single exam (for Scale-II and III) are eligible to appear for the interview phase. The Main/Single exam was conducted on 22nd September 2019. The result for the same was released on 25th October 2019.
Candidates can download the same latest by 29th November 2019 for Officer Scale-1 and by 30th November for Officers Scale-II and III.
Steps to download Officer Scale I, II & III Main Exam Admit Card 2019
- Go to the official website - https://www.ibps.in
- Click on the link ‘Click here to Download Interview Call Letter for CRP RRBs-VIII-Officer Scale-I, II & III’ running on the home-page.
- Different links are provided for Officer Scale-I call letter and Officer Scale-II & III call letter. Click on the admit card link of the exam you have applied for.
- Enter your registration number, password, and Captcha image to log-in.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out.
Candidates are required to carry the admit card to the interview venue. The interview will be conducted in November 2019. The exact date, timing, and venue of the interview will be mentioned on the admit card. “Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of the interview will not be entertained.” The provisional allotment of the finally selected candidates after the Interview round will be done in January.
About IBPS RRB Interview Phase - Documents Requirement
The interview is co-ordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Bank with the help of IBPS and NABARD. The interview will be of 100 marks. The final merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the Main Exam and the Interview session. The relative weightage given to the Main exam and Interview will be 80:20 respectively. Candidates are required to produce the following documents in original and self-attested copies:
- Interview Call Letter
- Photo ID proof
- System-generated printout of the online application form.
- Date of Birth proof (Birth Certificate issued by concerned authority or Class X Certificate)
- Marksheets/ Certificates of graduation or equivalent qualification.
- Experience certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
Check out the call letter or official notification for the list of documents required and carry all the mentioned documents to the interview centre.
Keep in touch with the official website of IBPS at www.ibps.in for all the updates and latest information related to the IBPS RRB Officer Scale Exam 2019.