Haryana Staff Selection Commission has issued the HSSC Clerk admit card on 14th September 2019 at its website.
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Panchkula has issued the HSSC Clerk admit card 2019 by 14th September 2019. Candidates, who have submitted their application for the Clerk posts through the advertisement Advt. 5/2019, can download their admit card through the official website i.e. hssc.gov.in.
The commission will be going to conduct its HSSC Clerk 2019 written exam from 21st to 23rd September 2019. On 20th June 2019, HSSC had released a notification regarding applications for the Clerk recruitment 2019 in various departments across the state. This year, around 4835 vacancies are to be filled through the examination in various departments and corporations.
HSSC Clerk Admit Card: Here’s How to Download
- Open the official website link of HSSC.
- Click on link which states “Advertisement link 05/2019", given on the homepage.
- After this, click on the Admit Card window and enter all the asked credentials and tap on the "Sign In Button".
- Download your Haryana Clerk Call Letter and take its print out for future reference.
HSSC Clerk Hall Ticket 2019: Examination Details
HSSC Haryana Clerk exam will be conducted via offline OMR based. The written test will carry 90 marks which are divided into parts:
1) 75% weightage for Reasoning, General Awareness, Maths, Computer, Science, English, Hindi and other relevant subject, as applicable.
2) 25% weightage for Current Affairs, History, Literature, Civics, Geography, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana
About the HSSC
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is a state govt organization which works under the umbrella of Government of Haryana to recruit staff for various posts in the various Departments of the state and in the subordinate offices. Around 4858 vacancies of clerk post in Group C has been released by the commission on June 2019.