DSSSB 2019: e-Admit Card Available for Steno & Junior Clerk Examination
The DSSSB Admit Card 2019 of Stenographer grade III and Junior Clerk has released at the official website of dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
On Monday 07th Oct 2019, the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has issued the DSSSB e-Admit Card 2019 for Steno Grade III and Junior Clerk examination 2019. Candidates who have registered themselves for the entrance examination of the same post are advised to visit the official website of DSSSB to download their DSSSB admit card. To ease in the hall ticket downloading process, candidates can download the DSSSB Steno Admit Card 2019 by pursuing these steps, provided below.
DSSB Admit Card 2019: How to Download
- Visit the DSSSB Official website.
- Now, click on the link which states ‘Download Admit Card For Online Cbt Exam 10th, 11th Oct 2019 For The Post Of Stenographer Gr Iii (21/18) And Jr Clerk (19/15)'.
- In the next screen, enter your application number and date of birth in the given space.
- It will redirect you in a new page, where your DSSSB Stenographer Admit Card 2019, will appear on the screen.
- Download the same and take the print out of your admit card for future preferences.
Note: It is mandatory for the candidate to carry DSSSB 2019 Admit Card with original photo-id proof at the time of examination.
Details Mentioned on DSSSB e-Admit Card 2019
A list of important details printed on the DSSSB Hall Ticket 2019 is:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Personal Details
- Course Name
- Examination Venue, Date, and Time
Aspirants who have applied for the exam are asked to cross-check their name, date of birth, course name, examination centre and other details printed on the admit card. One should note that without valid admit card they won’t be allowed to enter in the examination premises.
DSSSB Recruitment Exam 2019 Pattern & Syllabus
The exam will consist of Objective Type Questions which will carry a total of 200 questions each in both the exams. More than this, the exam will be held in 2 sections which are Section A and Section B.
DSSSB 2019 Exam Dates
The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board will conduct the computer-based examination for DSSSB Stenographer and Junior Clerk exam on 11th and 12th October 2019. However, the application process for the same was closed on 01st March 2019, this year.
Last month the exam conducting body has released the DSSSB LDC Admit Card 2019 at its official website. The exam for the same was conducted on 17th and 18th Aug 2019.